- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor to run your apps with ease.
- Sharp 7" tablet screen. High-resolution tablet puts more than 2.3 milliion pixels in the palm of your hand. Read text that's sharper than the printed page, see images more vividly and watch videos come to life in vibrant 1080p HD.
- Powered by Android? 4.3, Jelly Bean. Over the air upgrade to Android 4.4, KitKat
- Connect to wireless networks with Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n). Operates at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Additionally, Bluetooth® 4.0 offers short-range wireless connectivity (up to 30') with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including phones and printers.
- Micro-USB port lets you connect to USB devices.
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of active battery life between charges. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. Offers a resolution of 1.2 megapixels.
- Stereo speakers with sound powered by Fraunhofer, for music and multimedia.
- Android, Google, Google Play, Nexus and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Share your tablet with friends and family ? each person has a separate customizable space, inlcuding homescreen, wallpaper, apps, storage and more.
|tablet operating system||Android 4.3, Jelly Bean|
|tablet processor speed||1.5 GHz|
|storage capacity||16 GB|
|diagonal screen size||7 inches|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready)||yes|
|computer battery type||lithium-ion|
|maximum battery life||9 hours|
|ports||micro-USB, SlimPort™ enabled|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
|image file formats||JPEG|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|hard drive type||SSD (solid state disk)|
|video graphics||Adreno 320 400MHz|
|video playback file formats||mp4|
|audio playback file formats||MP3|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|tablet processor number||8064|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|processor model||Snapdragon S4 Pro 8064|
|processor type||Qualcomm 8064|
From the Manufacturer|
The all new 7” tablet from Google.Now thinner, lighter, and faster – Nexus 7 brings you the perfect mix of power and portability and features the world’s sharpest 7” tablet screen.
Grab-and-go greatnessSmart, thin and gorgeous
The clean, simple design features a slim body, a thin bezel and a soft-touch, matte back. So it sits comfortably in the palm of your hand while the bright, beautiful 7" display brings your entertainment to life.
Lighter than ever, lasts longer
At just 0.64lbs (290g), the all-new Nexus 7 is light enough to take anywhere and fits easily in bags, backpacks, and even back-pockets. With up to 9 hours of HD video playback and 10 hours of web browsing or e-reading, there's plenty of juice to get you through the day, and built-in wireless charging means you can charge, grab, and go.
Eye-popping performanceThe sharpest 7” tablet screen ever
The world's highest-resolution 7" tablet puts over 2.3 million pixels in the palm of your hand. With 323 pixels packed into every inch, you can read text that’s sharper than the printed page, see images more vivid than the highest quality photo magazine, and watch videos come to life in vibrant 1080p HD.
Fast and smooth
Nexus 7 is made by ASUS and packs a serious punch. With a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor and 2GB of RAM, everything runs faster. Plus, high-performance rendering ensures 3D graphics are smooth and dynamic.
Sound that surrounds
Nexus 7 features stereo speakers and Surround Sound powered by Fraunhofer1 (the MP3 inventors) so you get rich and immersive audio. Hear it all more clearly with finely tuned volume boost technology that makes dialog and sound crisp and easier on the ears.
All your stuff, your wayBest of Google
Nexus 7 comes loaded with your favorite Google apps – like Chrome, Gmail, YouTube, Hangouts and Google Now – so you can browse, watch, share and stay connected wherever you go. And because Google apps are designed for the cloud, everything is simple and works seamlessly across your phone, tablet and computer. Now you have all the stuff you need, when you need it.
Powered by Android
Nexus 7 is the first tablet to ship with Android 4.3, the latest version of the world's most popular mobile operating system so it's fast, fun and easy to make your own. Share your tablet with friends and family – each person has a separate customizable space, including personal homescreen, wallpaper, apps, storage, and more. You can also manage access to apps and content to create an experience that’s appropriate for each member of the family.
Ready to Play
Nexus 7 is great for gaming and with favorites like Prince of Persia, Asphalt 8, and Riptide GP 2, you can tilt, tap, and touch your way to the top. The brand new Play Games app also lets you track your achievements, play with (or against) friends and gamers around the world, and discover new exciting games. And with an ever-expanding number of tablet-optimized apps like Flipboard, Expedia, or The Fancy, you’ll find all the apps you love, and love the many new apps you’ll find.
Kick back with the world's largest collection of eBooks, listen to millions of music tracks with All Access, and immerse yourself in thousands of movies and TV shows on Google Play.
Protect your Nexus 7 FHD with official ASUS Accessories (sold separately)
- Made from light yet durable polymer
- Provides improved damage resistance everywhere you go
- Special inserts for connectors allows you to charge without removing the cover, keeping your Nexus 7 FHD protected at all times.
- Available in 5 vibrant colors. Orange, Blue, Pink, Green, and Dark Grey
- Travel Cover sold separately
- Soft microfiber and durable polyurethane construction.
- Features a folding-cover that can prop up the tablet like a stand.
- Two positions - One to watch movies, one to type on the tablet.
- Cut-outs and inserts tailored for all Nexus 7 FHD's camera, ports, and buttons
- Slim and sturdy design fully protects the Nexus 7 FHD front and back from everyday bumps and scratches.
- Available in black and white.
- Premium Cover sold separately
- Two screen protectors in one packages: 1x Matte Screen Protector, 1x Glossy Screen Protector.
- Includes 1x Squeegees and 1x Cleaning Cloth to help you apply the screen protector smoothly without bubbles
- Proprietary technology to resist bubbles, glare, fingerprints and guards against scratches
- Screen Protector sold separately
What's in the Box
- NEXUS 7 FHD by ASUS Tablet
- AC Adapter & Power Plug
- Manual Card
- Warranty Card
7.02” 1920x1200 HD display (323 ppi)
1080p HD IPS
Scratch resistant Corning® glass
1.2MP front facing, fixed focus
5MP rear facing, auto focus
|Dimensions:||114 x 200 x 8.65 mm|
|Weights:||0.64lbs (290g) Wi-Fi|
Up to 9 hours active use
Wireless charging built-in (Qi compatible)
Surround Sound, powered by Fraunhofer
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, 1.5GHz
GPU: Adreno 320, 400MHz
Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n
NFC (Android Beam)
|Memory:||16GB internal storage2|
Ports & Connectors:
Power and Volume buttons
© 2013 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- 1 Fraunhofer Cingo™ mobile audio technology. Learn more: www.fraunhofer-cingo.com.
- 2 Actual formatted capacity will be less.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability