CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD 1350 VA Tower UPS Item # 873725
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1350AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Supplies up to 810 watts of backup power. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics receive clean power at a safe voltage level. Widely spaced outlets accommodate transformer-based plugs.
- 8 outlets let you power your peripherals, too. 4 of the outlets provide both battery backup and surge protection, while the remaining 4 provide surge protection only.
- Provides surge protection up to 1500 joules. Shielding protects against electromagnetic interference and RF noise.
- GreenPower UPS technology helps reduce energy consumption. Can significantly reduce UPS energy costs when the incoming AC power is clean. It can also reduce heat dissipation and system noise.
- Includes software for controlled shutdowns. When power is lost, PowerPanel PE™ Management software automatically saves and closes any open files, then shuts down the computer system in an orderly way. Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server.
- Full dataline protection. Provides protection for RJ-11 and RJ-45 connections (to phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL), and RG-6 coaxial line (to cable modem, satellite or cable TV).
- Built-in LCD shows status at a glance. Can be used to display detailed information on the status of the UPS and current power conditions.
|software included||PowerPanel Personal Edition Software|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||810 W|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||16 Hour|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; cUL 107.1; FCC DOC Class B|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Product Line||Intelligent LCD|
|package contents||Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD 1350 VA Tower UPS; PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software CD-ROM|
|average charging time||16 hours|
|Product Name||Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD 1350 VA Tower UPS|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|connected equipment warranty||$425,000|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||9 Minute|
|dimensions||9.75"H x 4"W x 13.25"D|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-45; RJ-11; RG-6|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1350 VA|
|joule rating||1500 joules|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|number of outlets||8|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|Show More ▾|