Quicken® Starter Edition 2017, Traditional Disc Item # 873788
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make money management simple with personal finance software. Categorize each expense, so you can stay on top of your budget.
- Manage bank and credit card accounts in a single location. Step-by-step guidance helps you monitor spending, manage savings and more.
- Track and categorize expenses to see how money is spent.
- Securely import online banking transactions through April 2020.
- CD-ROM makes it easy to install the software.
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||450MB (1.5GB if .NET is not installed)|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Quicken Starter Edition 2017?
- Get more power on the go with improved mobile app, now with offline use and enhanced search1
- Enter transactions manually even if you’re not connected to the Internet
- Search by check number, amount, and note/memo on your mobile app
- Enjoy a new look that’s easier to use and navigate
Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts2
- Includes transactions from all your different accounts
See where your money is going
- Categorizes all your transactions automatically so you can see them in one place
- Know how much you’re spending without having to add it all up
Stay on top of your spending
- Creates a budget you can live with based on your past spending
- See your upcoming bills and balances due, and pay them directly from Quicken3
- See how much you have left to spend after you pay your bills
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android1
- Check your budget and account balances
Quicken Comparison Chart
|Quicken Starter Edition 2017||Quicken Deluxe 2017||Quicken Premier 2017|
|Shows your bank & credit accounts together in one place2||
|Securely imports your bank transactions until April 20202||
|Categorizes expenses so you can see where your money goes||
|Guides you through creating a custom budget||
|Syncs with Quicken mobile companion app for iPhone, iPad & Android1||
|Also shows loan, investment & retirement accounts2||
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt||
|Creates savings goals for college, a house or a big purchase||
|Portfolio X-Ray analyzes all your holdings to improve your portfolio2||
|Helps you make better buy/sell decisions with market comparisons2||
|Makes tax time easier by tracking deductions & creating tax reports||
|Processor||1 GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Works with Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)|
|Memory||1 GB or higher|
|Hard Disk Space||Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 if .NET not installed)|
|Monitor||1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts|
|Internet Connection||56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)|
|Sound||Sound card & speakers recommended|
|Printer||Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10|
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- 1 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- 2 Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.
- 3 Paying bills with Quicken is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.