This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
University Games Brain Quest SMART Game, 10 1/2"H x 11"W x 2 1/2"D, Grades 1-6 Item # 875357
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This engaging card game questions kids on a variety of school subjects to prove that winners are SMART! Players answer questions tailored to their grade level, so it's easy to organize play among children of different ages.
- A fast-paced game for 2 to 4 players that covers 5 major subjects students study at school. Topics include science, math, arts, reading and the world.
- Each card includes 6 questions designed for different grade levels, so kids of different ages can play together.
- Players earn subject letter tokens by correctly answering questions. The first player to spell out SMART with tokens wins the game.
- Includes 224 cards with 1,344 questions and answers, a giant spinner, scoring chips, SMART letter tokens and instructions.
- An exciting knowledge challenge for grades 1 through 6.
|age recommendation||6 - 12 years|
|brand name||University Games|
|educational content||general mathematics; reading|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|size||10 1/2"H x 11"W x 2 1/2"D|