This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Are you looking for affordable compute but in a dense design? The HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server provides the right density, performance and manageability for file and print, messaging, collaboration workloads and cloud environments. All in a compact 1U chassis at an affordable price to meet the needs of cost conscious service providers and SMBs.
|Certifications & Standards||ACPI 2.0b Compliant; PCIe 3.0 Compliant; PXE Support; WOL Support; Microsoft Logo certifications; FCC Rating Class A; CISPR 22; EN55022; EN55024; FCC CFR 47, Pt 15; ICES-003; CNS14336-1; CNS13438; GB4943; GB9254; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES); VMware|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||WEEE; EU WEEE|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200eH2|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||550 W|
|memory card reader||yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||4|
|Number of External 5.25" Bays||1|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||5|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||1|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||8|
|package contents||ProLiant DL60 G9 Server; 6-foot IEC C-13/C-14 Jumper Cord; HP DL60 Gen9 PRI Riser Slot 1 Mod; Rail Kit; HP Gen9 Thumbscrew Ear FIO Kit|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB 2.0; 3 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Hexa-core (6 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2603 v3|
|processor speed||1.60 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL60 G9|
|QuickPath Interconnect||6.40 GT/s|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 10|
|RAID Levels (SDE)||0; 1; 5; 10|
|RAM Supported||128 GB registered ¦ 256 GB Load-Reduced|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||No|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 E5-2603v3 8GB-R B140i 4LFF Non-hot Plug SATA 550W PS Server/S-Buy
|Are you looking for affordable compute but in a dense design? The HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server provides the right density, performance and manageability for file and print, messaging, collaboration workloads and cloud environments. All in a compact 1U chassis at an affordable price to meet the needs of cost conscious service providers and small and medium businesses (SMBs).|
Price Performance for Budget Constrained Environments
- The HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server supports up to (2) Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 processors and eight (8) DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering improved efficiency and up to 14%1 performance increase.
- Standard with 2x1GbE, up to (3) PCIe slots and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with the 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
- HPE SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to (4) LFF HDD/SSD options.
Density and Efficiency packaged in a Cost Optimized Design
- The HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server with 80 PLUS gold certified entry-level HPE Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HPE power management features leads to reduction of power consumption and expense.
- With support for LFF Hard Disk Drives up to 10 TB capacity DL60 Gen9 Server offers an increased storage limit of 40 TB SAS/SATA.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A32 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits or RESTful Interface Tool.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2603 v3 (6 core, 1.6 GHz, 15MB, 85W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||15MB LLC|
|Processor core available||6|
|Memory type||1R x4 PC4-2133P-R|
|Memory, standard||8GB (1x8GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||None ship standard|
|Network controller||1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller|
|Storage controller||Dynamic Smart Array B140i|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
|System fan features||Hot swap redundant optional|
|Power supply type||(1) 550W factory integrated power supply kit|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Included hard drives||
(4) LFF None ship standard
Non Hot Plug
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Essentials(optional), iLO Scale-Out(optional) iLO Advanced (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.11 X 23.9 X 1.69 in|
|Memory slots||8 DIMM slots|
|Memory protection features||Memory Online Spare Mode|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability