- The WM-845-624 is a complete security system that supports and enhances your mobile lifestyle. Advanced 8 channel/4 high-resolution (600 TVL) with a pre-installed 500GB hard drive.
- View all 8 channels on your smartphone or tablet and access multiple DVRs in 1 application. Receive motion-activated notifications, view, configure and play back recorded files.
- View live streaming video from multiple DVRs simultaneously.
- Features Control Management Software for PCs so you can monitor multiple locations on 1 computer screen.
- The 4 high-resolution cameras are equipped for night vision up to 50 ft away—even in complete darkness.
- Built-in RS-485 port supports pan, tilt and zoom.
- Features Android operating system.
|backup method||USB to flash drive|
|brand name||Night Owl|
|camera dimensions||3.5 x 2.4 x 2.2|
|cord length||60 feet (per camera)|
|display resolution||1024 x 768|
|DVR dimensions||1.9 x 12.4 x 9.2|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|lens size||6 mm|
|night vision distance||50 feet|
|number of cameras included||4|
|number of channels||4|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|recording modes||manual,motion and scheduled|
|recording resolution||704 x 480|
|remote control battery type||AAA|
|remote control included||Yes|
|remote viewing||PC,MAC or Smartphone|
|total recycled content||0%|
|video output||VGA and HDMI|
|video quality||600 TV Lines|
|viewing angle||42 degrees|
From the Manufacturer|
8 Channel Complete Security Solution
8 Channel Complete Kit with 500GB Hard Drive, 4 Hi-Resolution Cameras and Free Night Owl Pro AppUnlike other security systems, the Night Owl WM Series Security Solution allows you to maintain your mobile lifestyle while enjoying peace of mind knowing that your home, family, business and/or employees are safe and secure.
Night Owl’s WM-845-624 is an advanced 8 channel complete security solution with 500GB hard drive, and 4 hi-resolution (600 TVL) cameras that is fully controllable on your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. With motion activated push notifications, email alerts and easy Smartphone access, this Night Owl system gives you true 24/7 video security day or night no matter where you are located in the world.
Our Sophisticated Night Owl Pro Application (App) allows you to:
- Eliminate the need for a computer
- Receive motion activated push notifications directly to your Smartphone or Tablet
- Playback, view and control the DVR directly from your Smartphone or Tablet
- Control the DVR remotely the same way as you would if you were in front of it(
WM-845-624 Key Features
- 8 Channel smart DVR with pre-installed 500GB hard drive
- Free “Night Owl Pro” app for your Android or Apple
- Free Control Management Software (CMS) for your PC or Mac
- 4 x Indoor/Outdoor 600 TVL cameras with 50FT of night vision
- No monthly fees
- 24/7 Technical phone and web support in English & Spanish (www.NightOwlSP.com)
Remote ConnectivitySmartphone and Tablet Connectivity via Night Owl PRO App
All Night Owl WM Series DVRs come with our free Smartphone and Tablet app called “Night Owl Pro.” This free Apple (iOS) and Android accessible app allows you to access multiple DVRs and view multiple cameras at once. WM Series DVRs can also be viewed over select 3G/4G Smartphones.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on one screen
- Playback recorded files
- Access multiple DVRs in one application (up to 100 DVRs)
- Motion activated push alarm notifications
- Playback, record, stream and configure the DVR settings
- Touch screen multi-gesture functions
PC/MAC Connectivity via Control Management Software “Night Owl View”
Don’t have a Smartphone or Tablet? All WM Series DVRs are accessible over the internet via PC and Mac computers using the included Control Management Software, “Night Owl View.”
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Log onto 100 different DVRs
- View multiple locations on one screen
- Compatible with Night Owl ADV, PRO, ELITE, S, WM, and BJ Series DVRs
Free Night Owl DDNS Server
No need to pay for a static IP, all Night Owl DVR systems come with free use of the Night Owl secure DDNS server. The Night Owl DDNS server will allow any user with a Dynamic IP Address (IP always changing) to easily access their DVR. Log onto www.NightOwlSP.com for details.
Professional Digital Video Recorder (DVR)Night Owl Setup Wizard
Configuring your DVR for the first time does not need to be complicated. Since every user requires a unique configuration for their security system Night Owl has launched an easy to use quick Setup Wizard. The Setup Wizard will automatically launch upon the initial startup of your DVR and walk you through the crucial steps of setting up the DVR properly. The only thing worse than not having a security system is having a system not configured properly.
Easy Connection to your TV or Monitor
The DVR easily connects to your TV or monitor for instant viewing. The DVR is equipped with 2 RCA and 1 VGA video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs or monitors. For your convenience, we have included a 6 foot VGA cable.
Real Time Motion Activated Recording with Email Alerts
The enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees. This feature also will send you a real time email alert with an image attachment or push notification to your Smartphone or Tablet when the cameras detect movement.
Recording Modes/Playback Options
The DVR can be set to record manually, event/motion, and/or continuously. Each individual camera can have a unique setting by record options, date
and time. Easily find and playback your security footage by searching a specific channel by date or time, or all 8 channels simultaneously.
Easy to Use Interface with a Large 500GB Security Hard Drive
This DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and
comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control. Utilizing H.264 compression this system records up to 6 months of video with its pre-installed 500GB 3.5” security SATA hard drive (expandable up to 2TB).The hard drive was specifically designed for DVRs. It provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video security footage.
Hi-Resolution Cameras600 TV Line Cameras with Auto IR-Cut Filter
The included 4 hi-resolution cameras offer an impressive 600 TV lines of resolution. See clear crisp images both day and night with the included
auto IR-cut filter. This will allow for true colors during the day and impressive night vision images. Each camera comes equipped with a 42 degree viewing angle lens and a poly-aluminum indoor/outdoor housing. The 3-axis vandal proof cabling system keeps the cameras wiring secure from vandals.
50FT of Night Vision
Each camera comes equipped with the ability to view images at night
up to 50FT away. The included LEDs allow for an impressive image at night. In addition, Night Owl has included 60FT of cable per
Professional Installation Services Provided Nationwide
This kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? We offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet. Call our installation service department at 1-800-806-5513 and they will give you a quote over the phone and then schedule an appointment for your installation.
24/7 Phone and Web Support
All Night Owl security products come with real 24/7 phone and web support 365 days a year in English and Spanish completely free of charge for every user. Rest assured you can reach us anytime and day. Please visit our website at www.NightOwlSP.com for free How-To-Videos, software upgrades, manuals and contact information.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability