HP ProLiant DL180 G9 2U Rack Server - 1 x Intel Xeon E5-2609 v3 Hexa-core (6 Core) 1.90 GHz - 8 GB Installed DDR4 SDRAM - 12Gb/s SAS, Serial ATA Controller - 0, 1, 5 RAID Levels - 1 x 550 W Item # 877926
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Do you need a cost-effective server that can keep pace with your data growth while providing options to manage and deliver performance? The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server delivers an optimized 2U server, designed with the right balance of expandability, performance, reliability and manageability all in a new compact chassis, making it the ideal platform for SMBs and Enterprises running the "New Style of IT", applications such as Hadoop, Cloud and mobility applications which need right mix of compute and storage.
|controller type||12Gb/s SAS; Serial ATA|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||550 W|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||8|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||3|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||8|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||3|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||16|
|operating system details||none|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Processor Core||Hexa-core (6 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2609 v3|
|processor speed||1.90 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL180 G9|
|QuickPath Interconnect||6.40 GT/s|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5|
|RAM Supported||PC4-17000 - 256 GB registered - ECC ¦ PC4-17000 - 512 GB Load-Reduced - ECC|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP H240 Smart Host Bus Adapter|
|Total Number of USB Ports||5|
|Weight (Approximate)||36.57 lb|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 E5-2609v3 1P 8GB-R H240 8LFF SAS 550W PS Base Server
|Do you need a cost-effective server that can keep pace with your data growth while providing options to manage and deliver performance? The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server delivers an optimized 2U server, designed with the right balance of expandability, performance, reliability and manageability all in a new compact chassis, making it the ideal platform for SMBs and Enterprises running the "New Style of IT", applications such as Hadoop, Cloud and mobility applications which need right mix of compute and storage.|
Scalability and Performance To Meet the New Standard of Growing Data Center Needs
- The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity on demand with drive configurations ranging from (4) to (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) or (8) to (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) HPE SmartDrives, with flexibility of LFF non-hot plug (NHP) options at the right economics.
- It supports up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3/v4 processors with up to (12) cores and (16) DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering improved performance and efficiency.
- Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Up to six PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support a wide range of GPUs and networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
- Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
High Availability and Efficiency for Dense Storage Applications
- The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server supports HPE SmartDrive technology which improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features, such as, self-describing LEDs and a Do Not Remove icon.
- HPE SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 512 GB max capacity with speeds up to 2133 MHz with up to 14%1 performance gain.
- 80 PLUS certified entry-level redundant HPE Power Supplies provide up to 92% efficiency which combined with HPE power management features leads to reduction of power consumption.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A42 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2609 v3 (6 core, 1.9 GHz, 15MB, 85W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||15MB LLC|
|Processor core available||6|
|Memory type||DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory, standard||8GB (1x8GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||External support only|
|Network controller||1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller|
|Storage controller||H240 Host Bus Adapter|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
|System fan features||2|
|Power supply type||(1) 550W factory integrated power supply|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||2U|
|Included hard drives||(8) LFF None ship standard|
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Essentials(optional), iLO Scale-Out(optional) iLO Advanced (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||(17.5 x 23.9 x 3.44) inches|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM slots|