- Home /
- Product Details
- 4 1/2'' frame crafted from solid oak offers long-lasting strength and natural beauty.
- Exposed metal braces at the corners provide reinforcement and complementary style.
- Sturdy legs feature a powder-coat finish for added durability. Adjustable leg glides help ensure stable placement on a variety of floor surfaces.
- Height adjusts in 2 cm increments from 27 3/4" to 39" to accommodate a variety of project needs.
- Optionally adjust the table at 1 end to create an inclined surface that's ideal for science and other school experiments.
- Treated with a chemical-resistant UV finish to help preserve the wood's strength and beauty.
- Assembly required.
- Plastic laminate tabletop offers a sturdy, durable surface.
|brand name||Diversified Woodcrafts|
|for what kinds of tasks||science|
|tabletop construction||plastic laminate|
|total recycled content||0%|
|number of drawers||0|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability