Westcott® Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Scissors, 7", Pointed, Gray/Yellow Item # 879372
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create sharp, clean cuts to help you finish work or creative projects
- Designed to offer sharp, clean cuts that make short work of projects.
- Patented titanium-bonded blades provides long-lasting use. Non-stick blades easily cut through adhesives, fabric, hook-and-loop fasteners and tape.
- Ideal for heavy cutting paper, cardboard, light line, fabric and other materials. Great for the mail room, art room and scrap booking.
- Rubber handles with a soft, contoured grip help minimize hand fatigue.
- Contoured, ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort during use.
- Coated blades resist adhesives from tapes and glues.
- Rust resistant and corrosion resistant steel blades.
- Left and right handed.
- Lightweight yet durable enough for any cutting job.
- A good addition to a sewing or crafting set.
- The blades are coated in titanium/chromium nitride to create a permanent bond.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Handles with rubber along the interior grip for comfort.
|manufacturer||Acme United Corporation|
|scissor cut length||3 in.|
|scissor length||7 in.|
|scissor point type||pointed|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|