This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Norton Small Business, For 5 Devices, PC/Mac/Android/iOS, Product Key Card Item # 879689
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protecting your business is easy with Norton Small Business
- Easily protect your small business's devices from viruses, malware, spam and more.
- Secures your Mac, PC, smartphones and tablet for complete technology coverage.
- Helps keep your business protected so you can get tasks done faster, with less worry.
- Includes key card for installation — no discs required!
|additional requirements||Google Play app (Android smartphones/tablets)|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||300 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium 300MHz|
|minimum resolution required||640 x 480|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows 7, Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.7+; Android 2.2+; iOS 5.0+|
|release date||May 2014|
|software type||key card|
From the Manufacturer|
Don’t let a security breach be the downfall of your business.We get it. You’re busy running your business. But your customers and partners are increasingly sensitive to security issues and want to know that it’s safe to do business with you. Now, with Norton Small Business, get peace of mind by quickly adding the protection you need that works all day, every day.
Help keep data secure, no matter where it lives.
With Norton Small Business, a single solution will protect your in-office computers and your on-the-go laptops, tablets and smartphones. It is custom-built for each device, so your PCs and Macs are protected from online threats and identity theft, while your smartphones and tablets are protected from loss and unwanted access to customer information.
Get security that grows with your business.
There’s no need to invest in an expensive security solution. With Norton Small Business, you can add protection for new employees or devices only when you need it. That means you won’t pay for protection you can’t use — leaving more money to invest in growing your business instead.
We include a protection promise only Norton can make.
Protecting your small business is our business. We’re so confident in our ability to keep you secure, we offer a 100% guarantee: If you get a virus our Norton experts cannot remove, we’ll give you a refund.1 You won’t find a better promise than this from free or paid competitors.
Simple Centralized Management
Sign up for Norton Small Business, and we’ll take you to the one place you need to go to get set up. It’s a cloud-based service, so there’s no server or hardware of any kind required at your office.
Enjoy easy set up in minutes
All you have to do to protect a device is send an email to the employee that uses that device. The email includes step-by-step instructions for adding the device details to your protection plan. It’s just as easy to come back and add or remove devices and employees as often as you need to.
Expert Help When Your Team Needs It, 24x7
You don’t have to be there to authorize or take advantage of support. Any of your employees can call anytime for help from a certified Norton technician. Lost or stolen devices can be reported and locked in the middle of the night. Performance issues can be addressed before your day starts.
Support is available anytime. For anyone on your team. It’s unlimited.
- 1 To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Symantec service representative is unable to remove a virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for the Norton subscription, or if a Norton bundle, the total Norton bundle price paid (net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable) and only for the current paid subscription service period for that subscription or subscription bundle. The Norton subscription must be installed and activated on your device prior to the time it is infected by a virus. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses.