3M™ 35 Color-Coded Vinyl Electrical Tape, 1.5" Core, 0.75" x 66', Green, Pack Of 100 Item # 880271
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stay on top of the different wires, cables and circuits in your construction job with this color-coded electrical tape. The rubber-resin adhesive securely sticks to a variety of surfaces to insulate and splice wires together.
- Use this tape to quickly identify different aspects of electrical phasing, circuits, leads and piping systems.
- Rubber-resin adhesive with a PVC backing is pressure sensitive for simple application to work surfaces.
- Ideal for insulating and splicing wires that are rated up to 600V.
- Flame-retardant tape is resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and different types of acids.
- Handles temperatures from 32° to 221°.
|core diameter||1.5 in.|
|dispenser style||not included|
|primary material||polyvinyl chloride (PVC, #3)|
|tape features||moisture resistant|