- Home /
- Product Details
- All metal housing, built tough for the workshop or garage.
- Features front guards to protect the front grill and rubber carrying handles for easy transport.
- Comfort control thermostat allows you to set and maintain the desired temperature. Adjustable thermostat with 2 heat settings.
- Safety features include auto shutoff, tip-over protection, caution light, overheat fuse and manual reset.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|dimensions||14 1/4"H x 10 1/4"W x 7 1/4"D|
|manufacturer||The Holmes Group|
|number of heat settings||2|
|number of speed settings||2|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Patton® Milk-House Utility HeaterThe Patton® Milk-House Heater has rugged, all metal housing which makes this heater ideal for the garage, workshop, or job site. For your convenience, the Comfort Control Thermostat and both high and low heat settings allow you to set the heat to a level that’s just what you want. The easy to adjust manual controls will allow you to maintain your ideal comfort level. Plus, front guards have also been added to protect the unit in case of tip over, and to provide further peace of mind.
- Milk-house utility heater with durable design and rugged steel housing.
- Fan forced heat with automatic thermostat and both low and high settings.
- Front guards and auto shut-off if tipped over.
- Great for heating open areas like the basement, garage, or workroom.
- 1000 & 1500 Watt heat settings.
Carry HandleOversized carry handle for safe and easy portability.
Safety FeaturesOffers tip-over safety protection, auto safety shut off, and a high visibility power light. Plus, It has been tested beyond UL standards.
Powerful and DurableYour work space will heat up quickly with 1500 watts of instant focused heat.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability