This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Terminate Cat6 cables at a 180° angle, for a more compact keystone jack installation. The C6KEY110SWH Cat6 Keystone Jack is designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment.Meeting and exceeding the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements, this RJ45 keystone jack provides the perfect solution for your Ethernet networks.
|Certifications & Standards||UL 94V0; ISO / IEC 11801; ANSI/TIA-568-C.2; T568A; T568B|
|Connector Details||1 x RJ-45 Female Network|
|material||Plastic - Housing|
|Termination Type||110 type termination|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.50 oz|
Terminate Cat6 cables at a 180° angle, for a more compact keystone jack installation
- Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and stranded network cables
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
- ATM-25/ATM-51/ATM-155 network connections
- 100 VG-AnyLan network connections
- TR-4/TR-16 Active/TR16 Passive network connections
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability