- Exclusive, one-touch, "HOT KEYS" automatically size, space and format labels. Great for wires and cables, terminal and 110 blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed-length applications.
- Pre-programmed symbol library puts industry symbols, punctuation and fractions at your fingertips.
- Large 2-line display is backlit for viewing in dim light.
- Supports 2 types of barcodes. Prints Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes on 0.75" labels. Meets all ANSI, TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards.
- Integrated, slip-resistant rubber grip/bumper protects unit against damage from accidental falls. Lanyard loop allows hands-free portability.
- Built for durability. Uses industrial-strength labels that adhere and stay legible in harsh conditions.
- Labels resist extreme heat, ultraviolet rays, moisture, chemicals and solvents. Supports label widths from 0.25" to 0.75" and includes 0.75" tape.
- Auto shutoff maximizes battery life.
- Kit includes everything you need. Includes a carrying case, 0.75" white flexible nylon label cassette, 0.5" white vinyl label cassette, 1 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AC adapter, quick-reference guide.
|power source||rechargeable batteries|
|number of type sizes||15|
|number of symbols||175|
|tape width||1/4"; 3/8"; 1/2"; 3/4"|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|number of character fonts||7|
|label tape included||starter-capacity tape(s), 0.75" wide|
|number of characters per line||16|
|repeat printing||99 copies|
|number of lines in display||3|
|number of type styles||13|
|import logos & graphics||no|
|dimensions||11.22" x 3.46" x 6.1"|
|labeler print speed||10 mm/sec|
|total recycled content||0%|
|AC adapter included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability