Belkin Gold Series Monitor Replacement Cable Item # 883563
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to interface any PC compatible computer to a VGA or SVGA monitor with HDDB15 female connectors. Featuring 24K gold plated corrosion-proof connectors for maximum conductivity.
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
The Gold Series PC Monitor Cable ensures accurate, error-free signal transmission between your PC and a VGA or SVGA monitor with HDDB15 female connectors. Featuring 24k gold-plated corrosion-proof connectors, it provides maximum conductivity.
- Provides maximum conductivity with 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors
- Provides a 360-degree turning radius with Tactilite™ molded strain-relief for protection against conductor damage
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Improves durability and flexible fit in tight areas with Flextec™ cable jacket
- Installs easily with oversized ergonomic thumbscrews
- Features ground indents for excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors
- Minimizes cross talk and ensures high-speed, error-free transmission with low-capacitance, impedance-matched, 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors, individually insulated in polypropylene
- Encapsulates individual conductors with PVC premold to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield