Hershey's® Kisses Milk Chocolates, 66 Oz Bag, Dark Blue Item # 886775
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a sweet little treat! Chocolate Kisses make a great addition to candy dishes, desserts, gifts and more.
- Delicious Hershey's chocolates are sure to delight.
- Tasty kosher and gluten-free candy.
- Perfect for sharing with friends, family and coworkers.
- Each chocolate candy is individually wrapped with a signature plume.
|contents per unit||66 oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|
Give your party or event that extra special ‘something’ that everybody’s always looking for! These KISSES Milk Chocolates come individually wrapped in dark blue foil, a special twist on a classic favorite. From special occasions at home to celebrating in a social scene, these dark blue chocolates will be the talk of the party! Use wrapped chocolate as part of your party décor, or unwrap to use in your favorite recipes.
- These beautiful chocolates in blue are perfect for weddings, baby showers, and other gatherings or events
- Bulk size ensures you’ll have enough for all your event needs
- Individually wrapped milk chocolates with the signature plume
- A kosher and gluten-free candy, perfect for crowd-pleasing!
- Includes 1 bag of KISSES Milk Chocolates in dark blue foils (66-ounce bag)
Quick Tips for Candy BuffetsSelect your theme ahead of time
Give yourself enough time to get organized. Decide on a theme, including colors, patterns, and props before buying your treats. Finding candy accordingly to your colors will be much easier.
Variety is key
Be sure to select a variety of candy types including chocolates, marshmallows, lollipops, and baked goods. Also, a wide array of jar shapes, from apothecary jars to bowls to pastry platters and trays; these are a great way to give your buffet depth.
Favor bags and boxes are a great way to accessorize your candy buffet! From organza bags to take-out boxes, your guests will love taking these treats home.
Rules of Thumb
- Assume .5 lbs. (8 oz.) of candy per guest.
- Ex: 50 lbs. (800 oz.) for 100 guests.
- 5 lbs. of candy will fill a 1 gallon jar.
- Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates are great bowl fillers and come in a wide variety of colors.
What We UsedFarm Themed Birthday Party Candy Buffet
- HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate Dark Blue, 66.67-oz
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures 66.7-oz
- KRACKEL Miniatures, 66.7-oz
- MR. GOODBAR, 66.7-oz
- JOLLY RANCHER CRUNCH N CHEW Green Apple
- JOLLY RANCHER CRUNCH N CHEW Cherry
- 10 balloons
- 7 jars
- 4 party hats
- 4 lemonade cups with straws
- 3 favor boxes
- 2 candy scoops
- 1 tablecloth
- 1 pie, birthday candle
Popular candies used for candy buffets:
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, Pink, 66.7 oz
- GOOD & FRUITY, Blue, 80 oz
- HERSHEY'S Nuggets Milk Chocolates, Silver, 60 oz
- ROLO Chewy Caramels, Blue, 66.7 oz
- JOLLY RANCHER Chews, Pink 80-oz
- HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate, Green, 66.67-oz
Hershey’s Kisses History
Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate is known around the world for its iconic shape, festive flags, and delicious chocolate taste. Introduced in 1907, it got its name from the way the chocolate “kissed” the conveyor belt during manufacturing. The plume was added in 1921 and trademarked by Milton Hershey in 1924.
Today, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate comes in a wide variety of colors and flavors. While great for snacking and sharing, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate can also be used for baking, gifts, party favors, and crafts.