HP Business S270c 27" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms Item # 888602
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Show off your PC and mobile device content in a remarkable new way with the HP Elite Display S270c Curved Monitor, HP's first curved commercial display-27 diagonal inches of an elegant, immersive visual experience with enhanced peripheral readability.
|aspect ratio||Widescreen - 16:9|
|contrast ratio||3000:1 / 10000000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||27 in.|
|dimensions||14.9" x 29.3" x 2.4"|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|monitor brightness||300 cd/m2|
|Monitor Features||VESA mountable|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|response time||8 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|typical response time||8 ms|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
68.6 cm (27")
FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
3000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
8 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Show off your PC and mobile device content in a remarkable new way with the HP Elite Display S270c Curved Monitor, HP’s first curved commercial display—27 diagonal inches of an elegant, immersive visual experience with enhanced peripheral readability.
Enhance your visual perception with a 1920 x 1080 Full HDh1 curved screen that increases your field of vision vs. a flat 16:9 FHD display of the same size.
Instantly mirror your smart phone or tablet content to the super-sized screen through an easy MHL connection that also keeps your devices charged and ready to go.h2
Make the most of your media with an expansive visual experience from wide viewing angles, and enjoy immersive quad-speaker DTS Audio that provides a more natural audio experience with maximized bass response.
Set the bar for stylish performance with a sleek, modern black-and-silver color palette, thin design, and stellar front of screen from 82 ppi and 95% sRGB color gamut, plus low reflection and distortion for consistent imagery across the screen.
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard limited warranty. To extend your protection beyond the standard warranties, select an optional HP Care service.f3
Be a better consumer with a display that has environmentally responsible components that include low halogenf4 , arsenic-free glass, and mercury-free backlights.
- Display size (diagonal)
- 68.6 cm (27")
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.311 mm
- 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 3000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 8 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
- Product color
- Black bezel and Silver stand
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -1 to +20°
- Display features
- Plug and Play; Anti-glare; Low Haze; User programmable; Language selection; On-screen controls
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Input connector
- 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 MHL 2.0/HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support)
- 1 Audio in
- Four speakers, 4 W per channel, L and R, DTS Audio
- 14.77 lb (With stand); 12.12 lb (Without stand)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 29.32 x 2.38 x 14.91 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 29.32 x 6.51 x 17.85 in
- Power consumption
- 65 W (maximum), 35 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Mercury-free display backlights; Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen
- What's in the box
- AC power cord; External Power Supply (65W); VGA cable (selected SKUs); HDMI cable (selected SKUs); DP-HDMI adapter; VESA wall/arm mount adapter; CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers); HP Display Assistant software
- 1-year limited warranty including 1 years of parts, labour, and next-business-day onsite service. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 High-definition content required. h2 To display images from a smart phone or tablet, the device must be enabled for MHL and be attached with the included MHL cable to the MHL port, or have an HDMI dongle and be connected with the HDMI cable to either HDMI ports. The MHL 2.0 port will charge an attached MHL compatible smart phone or tablet battery while connected. f3 Sold separately. HP Care Pack Services are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. See www.hp.com/go/cpc for details. f4 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.