This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The Master Teacher® PDXpert Ready-to-Use Inservice Kit, Understanding Autism and Asperger's Syndrome Item # 892254
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Conduct a successful 3-hour professional development session for your staff! The kit contains both digital and printed versions of the materials, so you can conduct multiple workshops year after year.
- Customizable professional development tool is used to instruct teachers on how to effectively use discipline in the classroom.
- Contains preparation materials, a pre-made PowerPoint® presentation and post-session materials for your attendees. You can customize the PowerPoint presentation to create a dynamic session all your own.
- Allows you to present full-day sessions or multiple shorter sessions to suit your staff's schedule.
- Suitable for educators in kindergarten through 12-grade classrooms.
- You can run the workshop at your school or in another location. Resource binder contains printed materials, as well digital versions on CD-ROM and a USB flash drive.
- Includes scheduling resources, a customizable PowerPoint presentation, attendee activities and handouts and follow-up and extension activities to foster learning outside of your session.
- A guide to understanding autism and Asperger's syndrome.
|educational content||professional development|
|number of pages||97|