Educational Insights® GeoVision MicroPro 48-Piece Microscope Set, 3 13/16"H x 10"W x 13"D, Grades 3-12 Item # 892844
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Kids can learn about observation and the world around them with this microscope set
- Microscope set includes everything young scientists need to get started. Includes 2 glass eyepieces (10x and 20x), a scalpel, a spatula, a stirring rod, tweezers, a capped test tube, a petri dish, a pipette, a spare bulb, 3 specimen vials, 3 prepared slides, 8 blank slides with labels, 16 slide covers and an 18-page instruction and activity guide.
- Helps kids explore specimens up close in the classroom or at home.
- Glass eye pieces ensure clear visuals.
- Power settings from 50x to 600x bring specimens into clear view.
- Built-in light and rack-and-pinion focusing are ideal for detailed observation.
- Die-cast construction withstands frequent use.
- Ideal for grades 3 through 12.
|age recommendation||8 - 18 years|
|brand name||Educational Insights|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|size||3 13/16"H x 10"W x 13"D|