- Remote video monitoring. Versatile, cost-effective camera is great for security uses, such as monitoring your home or office, or to keep an eye on your kids or pets. The camera lets you remotely view and record high-quality color video (MJPEG format) over your network or over the Internet. Take still photos too!
- Wireless or wired connectivity. Wireless-G (802.11g) networking support lets you install the camera in places where it would be difficult or impossible to connect a physical cable, such as a ceiling or walls. Wired support lets you connect the camera to your network by a standard Ethernet cable.
- Viewable on your web browser. You can view video remotely by logging into the camera using a web browser from any computer with Internet access. You can also schedule recorded video or photos to be sent to you via e-mail or uploaded to an FTP server.
- Works in low-light conditions.
- Included software expands functionality. D-ViewCam™ 2.0 software lets you easily view and manage up to 32 different camera feeds, whether you're streaming or playing back video.
- Compatible with Windows PCs. Compatible with Windows XP with Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista. Other minimum requirements include a wired or wireless network, and a computer with a Java-enabled web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 6 and later), 1.3GHz processor and 128MB memory.
- Includes everything you need to get started. The camera comes with an AC power adapter, camera bracket, Ethernet cable and wireless antenna.
|automatic light adjustment||yes|
|maximum video frame rate||30 fps|
|connector type||Ethernet; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|dimensions||4.3"H x 2.8"W x 1.5"D|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability