- Large 27" diagonal display for easy viewing. Great for working with multiple windows or for viewing HD video. Features a 2560 x 1440 native resolution for detailed images.
- LED backlighting allows a thinner panel and greater energy efficiency.
- Calibrated to produce precise, accurate colors right out of the box. Supports major industry color standards, including AdobeRGB and sRGB, and allows adjustment of saturation, hue, gain and offset for precise colors. Plus, includes color calibration software.
- 6ms response time (gray-to-gray) for crisp motion video. Allows pixel color to change quickly, avoiding streaking in fast-moving scenes.
- Monitor pivots to allow landscape or portrait viewing. Lets you view in either normal, wide-screen format or, when pivoted, in tall, narrow format. Monitor tilts and swivels to suit your viewing comfort.
- Multiple ports offer connectivity choices. Input ports include HDMI, DVI-D and mini-DisplayPort. 4 USB 3.0 ports let you connect your USB devices.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Gold standards.
|Width with Stand||25.17"|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||178°|
|horizontal viewable angle||178 degrees|
|Features||Touch Controls; Cable Management; Security Lock|
|Adjustable Display Height||Yes|
|native resolution||2560 x 1440|
|typical response time||6 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|USB Standard||USB 3.0|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Adjustable Display Pivot||Yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||25%|
|monitor brightness||350 cd/m2|
|Depth with Stand||7.89"|
|Number of Screens||1|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|eco-label/standard||EPEAT Gold; ENERGY STAR; TCO Certified Displays|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|dimensions||16.67"-21.2"H x 25.17"W x 7.89"D|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 (static, typical); 2 million:1 (dynamic)|
|total recycled content||25%|
|Weight with Stand (Approximate)||19.29 lb|
|Product Type||LCD Monitor|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors|
|diagonal screen size||27 inches|
|Panel Technology||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|Built-in Devices||USB Hub|
|signal input type||DVI-D (digital) with HDCP; HDMI; DisplayPort; mini-DisplayPort; USB upstream; USB downstream|
|package contents||UltraSharp U2713H 27" Monitor with PremierColor; Cable Tie; Stand; Power Cable; DVI-D cable; DisplayPort Cable (Mini DP to DP); USB 3.0 upstream cable; Drivers and Documentation Media (Display Manager Software); Color Calibrated Factory Report; Quick Setup Guide; Safety Information|
|Product Name||UltraSharp U2713H 27" Monitor with PremierColor|
|viewable image size||27 inches|
|Height with Stand||21.20"|
|screen type||in-plane switching (IPS)|
|maximum resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Operating Power Consumption||130 W|
|pixel pitch||0.231 mm|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|model name||UltraSharp U2713H|
From the Manufacturer|
Ultimate viewing lives on a grand stage
- 2560x1440 WQHD resolution: Over 3.6 million pixels provide amazing clarity on a spacious 27" LED-backlit display. Easily adjust screen brightness to suit your environment.
- Accurate color right out of the box: Carefully color calibrated at the factory, the U2713HM monitor features more than 99-percent sRGB color space for impressive color from the moment you set it up.
- Wide-angle viewing: Uncompromised color consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle of 178°/178° gives you broad viewing flexibility and lets you collaborate easily.
Maximize comfort and convenience
- Full adjustability: Work comfortably and view images from a variety of positions with swivel and tilt. Easily switch to portrait mode with pivot. Set your U2713HM to the optimum height with a height-adjustability range of 115mm.
- Latest connectivity options: Seamlessly connect your monitor to your desktop, laptop and peripherals such as digital cameras and Blu-ray or DVD players. Digital and analog connections include four USB 3.0 ports, DisplayPort 1.2, DVI (HDCP) and HDMI.
- Stay productive with Dell Display Manager: This one-stop software tool lets you quickly access applications such as Auto Mode, Easy Arrange and PowerNap. Use Auto Mode to adjust or auto-assign preset modes to specific applications. Use Easy Arrange to neatly tile your applications, arranging them in your preferred layout.
An environmentally conscious design
- Meets latest environmental standards: The U2713HM monitor meets EPEAT® Gold and TCO Certified Displays standards, is ENERGY STAR® qualified and CECP compliant.
- Made with responsible materials: This monitor is made with arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free panel, uses 25-percent post-consumer recycled plastics in its chassis and BFR/PVC-free laminates in its circuit boards. The U2713HM also ships with environmentally responsible packaging.
- Helps save resources: Enable PowerNap mode to reduce power consumption by dimming the monitor to minimum brightness or by putting it into sleep mode.
Get peace of mind and ease of ownershipCompatibility comes easily:
The U2713HM is qualified and tested for compatibility with Dell Precision workstations, Latitude laptops and OptiPlex systems, and offers optimum compatibility.
No bright pixels:
If you experience even a single bright pixel, you can receive a free panel exchange under Dell's Premium Panel Guarantee
Solid warranty and service:
Rest easy with a 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3 years of Dell’s Advanced Exchange Service.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability