- Home /
- Product Details
- Compact 11.6" diagonal touch-screen display offers natural, intuitive functionality. Lets you run programs with just the touch of your finger. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD) memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Up to 5 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8. The very latest version of Windows.
- Free 25GB lifetime cloud storage from Box®. Lets you store all your mobile content in one place. Internet service required and not included. Click on the Box app on the Start screen of your HP computer and register for a new account to receive the offer. Offer valid through December 31, 2014.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|diagonal screen size||11.6 inches|
|processor speed||1.0 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|Product Line||Pavilion TouchSmart|
|package contents||Pavilion TouchSmart 11-e110nr Notebook; Standard Battery; AC Adapter|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8210 Graphics with shared memory|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|frontside bus speed||1333 MHz|
|operating system details||Windows 8|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|maximum battery life||5 hours|
|Pointing Device Type||TouchPad|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||yes|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 HDMI; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|average battery life||5 Hour|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion TouchSmart 11-e010nr|
|audio hardware||DTS Sound+|
- Show off your smooth moves with the ease of touch. Explore Windows 8 and use multi-touch gestures on the 11.6-inch diagonal Capacitive 10-point touchscreen to play more naturally.1
- The HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook delivers the speed you need to get things done. You’ll never worry about having enough power.
- Enjoy more mobility than ever with a thin and light PC. From home to school to coffee shop and back, the HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook is the perfect size to go virtually everywhere you do.
- Cyberlink Media Suite gives you a complete set of multimedia applications for all of your entertainment needs. From our fun webcam app, to powerful photo and video editing tools, and even an enhanced video experience – we’ve got you covered.
This product has
HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Always come off looking your best. Even in low light
Disclaimer Internet access is required and not included.
Easily connect your HP notebook to a wired network
Surf the web without cables; connect to wireless printers and other devices.*
* Wireless access point required and not included.
ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silver
Operating system installed
Windows 8.1 64
AMD Dual-Core A-Series processor
AMD Dual-Core A4-1250 APU with Radeon HD 8210 Graphics (1 GHz, 1 MB cache)
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 2 GB, 1 x 2 GB)
11.6" diagonal HD LED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)
AMD Radeon HD 8210 Graphics (up to 1.98 GB)
1-year limited hardware, toll-free phone support; 1 year of free hardware technical support; 30 days of free limited software support, or 1 year of free limited software support upon product registration (from date of purchase)
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability