Dell™ B2360dn Monochrome Laser Printer Item # 899156
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Prints crisp images at high speed
- Fast black-and-white printing — up to 40 pages per minute.
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution for crisp, clear images and text.
- Auto 2-sided printing saves on paper.
- 250-sheet paper tray to handle larger print jobs. Tray holds letter- or legal-size paper.
- Compact size is great for small spaces.
- Wired networking support lets you share the printer with others on your network. USB connectivity allows use with non-networked computers.
- Mobile printing support lets you print from iOS and Android™ devices. Offers AirPrint™ support for printing from iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch®, and a mobile print app for Android devices.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|maximum black and white print speed||40 ppm|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB|
|mobile printing||app based|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||300 sheets|
|number of paper trays||2|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|dimensions||10.3"H x 15.7"W x 15"D|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+; Linux|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|maximum monthly volume||80,000 sheets|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
B2360dn Mono Laser Printer
Great value with essential productivity features and built-in networking
Discover value and dependability in a network-ready printer built for small and medium business. The Dell B2360dn offers a high duty cycle and duplexing capability.
- Network connectivity: Easily connect to your network and enjoy fast network speeds with Gigabit Ethernet or optional wireless1 connectivity.
- Fast print speeds: Print up to 40 pages per minute (letter) with up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution.
- No waiting: An 800MHz dual-core processor and a generous 256MB of onboard memory enable fast data processing.Windows® 8 and Windows RT compatible
Help increase office productivity
Finish your print jobs quickly and efficiently with the high-performance processing and wireless connectivity provided by the Dell B2360dn laser printer.
- Easily connect to your network and enjoy fast network speeds with Gigabit Ethernet or optional wireless connectivity.2
- Dual 800MHz processors and a generous 256MB of onboard memory enable fast data processing.
- Get professional-quality prints at fast print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute (ppm) (letter) and 38 ppm (A4)3 with up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution.
- Reduce paper usage with automatic two-sided printing.
- Stay well stocked with the standard 250-sheet input paper tray. Or, expand your printing capacity with the optional 550-sheet input paper tray.
- Print directly from AndroidTM mobile devices using Dell Mobile Print4 , or from iOS mobile devices with AirPrintTM.5
Discover reliable performance at an affordable price
With a large duty cycle, a long-lasting drum and compatibility with the latest operating systems, the Dell B2360dn laser printer is designed for minimal maintenance.
- The Dell B2360dn printer is able to meet high office printing demands reliably with a large duty cycle6 of up to 80,000 Max. pages per month.
- Minimize maintenance cost with a long-life imaging drum designed to last up to 60,000 pages.
- Integrate your Dell printer seamlessly into a Windows 8® environment.
Reduce risks to security and the environment
From network security, locking paper trays to Eco Mode operation capability, the Dell B2360dn laser printer is designed to help protect sensitive documents and the environment.
- Gain peace of mind with essential network security features designed to protect your data. The Dell B2360dn supports SNMPv3 , while the optional External Wireless Adaptor supports WPA2.0 and 802.1X wireless security.
- Keep your printer secured with a Kensington lock (Kensington cable sold separately).
- Use the optional lockable 550-sheet input paper tray to help protect costly or sensitive media, such as company letterhead and bank checks (optional tray sold separately).
- Securely access the Embedded Web Server (EWS) via password for secure authentication.
- Save toner and energy consumption by enabling Eco Mode functionality.
Simplify printer management
Track usage and manage updates with tools designed to make the Dell B2360dn easy to control.
- Monitor, manage and create reports for the printers on your network with the Dell OpenManage™ Printer Manager V2 (OMPM) utility. OMPM can enable fast deployment and driver updates.
- Reduce the software clutter on your PCs and streamline driver management with Dell Open Printer Driver (OPD).
- 1 For wireless printing, PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the printer software installed for proper function.
- 2 Optional External Wireless Adapter required, sold separately.
- 3 Measured in accordance with ISO IEC 27434/35 methodology. Actual print speeds will vary with use.
- 4 The printer and the mobile device must be connected to the same wireless network.
- 5 To enjoy AirPrint support, you may need to download and upgrade your printer firmware. Downloads are available at dell.com/support/printers. AirPrint-enabled printers work with iPad, iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (3rd generation or later) running iOS 4.2 or later. iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc
- 6 Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of imaged outputs a device could deliver in a month. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Dell printers and multifunction printers.