- Home /
- Product Details
The Dell 1510X Standard Series Projector offers essential features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Brightness||3500 ANSI lumens|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||225 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25.58 ft|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/2.66|
|maximum projection distance||32.80 ft|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||30.80"|
|Minimum Lens Aperture||F/2.4|
|Minimum Projection Distance||46.80"|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3000 Hour|
|Number of HDMI Ports||2|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||287 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|package contents||1510X DLP Projector; Power Cable; VGA Cable; Carrying Case; CD User's Guide; Remote Control; 2 x AAA Batteries for Remote Control; Quick Setup Guide; Product Information Guide|
|ports||1 audio line in; 1 audio line out; 1 composite video; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 S-video; 1 serial; 1 USB; 1 VGA in; 1 VGA out|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||8 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Throw Ratio||1.6 to 1.92 Wide/Tele|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-35°/+40°|
|Video Signal Format||PAL; NTSC; SECAM|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3500 lm|
|Zoom Type||Manual Zoom|
From the Manufacturer|
A Great ValueThe DellTM 1510X Standard Series Projector offers essential features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget.
- Sharp, Clear Visuals: XGA native resolution (1024x768) for a superb display
- Wired Networking: RJ45 connector for network manageability, including power management, updating firmware, checking status, receiving e-mail alerts and more (RJ45 cable sold separately).
- Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA-In connectors, dual Video-In ports, and HDMI connector
Essential Features, Affordable ConnectivityWhether you’re presenting alone or as part of a group, the Dell 1510X Projector keeps superb visuals and enhanced connectivity within your reach—and your budget.
Powerful Visuals: DLP® with BrilliantColorTM technology helps to ensure true-to-life images with dazzling colors and stunning picture quality.
Vivid Display: XGA Native Resolution (1024X768) with native 4:3 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with 63% more pixels than SVGA (800X600)1 .
Big, Bold View: 3500 ANSI Lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1 typical (Full On/Full Off) contrast ratio let you deliver crisp, clear presentations even in fully lit rooms.
Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA-In connectors let you switch between PC-based presentations with minimal time lag, while HDMI connections allow for instant connectivity to a variety of devices, including DVD players.
Easy to Manage, Easy to ControlFrom built-in wired networking to flexible setup and maintenance, the Dell 1510X Projector puts control in the hands of presenters and administrators alike.
Remote Management: Using RJ45 connectivity, administrators can remotely control power (on/off), perform maintenance, update firmware and set up e-mail alerts2 .
Audio Flexibility: Microphone connectivity allows presenters to deliver voice-over presentations. The 1510X supports Closed Captioning through the S-Video / Composite video port which allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text.
Versatile Setup: Desktop and ceiling mount options, as well as front and rear projection, offer maximum versatility during projector setup.
Convenient Controls: A handy remote control lets you easily adjust distorted images using Keystone Adjustment, change video modes or even hide presentations (via the Blank Screen feature).
Designed for Low Total Cost of OwnershipThe Dell 1510X Projector offers thoughtful design features and comprehensive support options that make it easy to enjoy a low total cost of ownership.
- Power-Saving Design: The EU ErP-compliant Dell 1510X Projector consumes less than 0.5W of electricity in standby mode.
- Long Lamp Life: Enjoy added cost savings with a long lamp life of up to 3000 hours3 (Normal Mode) or up to 4000 hours3 (Eco-Mode)
- Built-In Security: Password and security-cable slot (security cable sold separately) offer peace of mind when leaving the 1510X Projector in public spaces.
- 1 Resolution comparison based on SVGA pixel count of 480,000 (800 Horizontal x 600 Vertical) and XGA pixel count of 786,432 (1024 Horizontal x 768 Vertical).
- 2 Networking features require RJ45/Ethernet connection to a wired local area network (LAN).
- 3 Lamp life rating is typical time for lamp lumens to diminish by 50% based on Lamp Testing. Actual operating life will vary and be less under conditions including high use, temperature, dust, or abrupt power-off environments.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability