Tripp Lite UPS 600VA 375W Battery Back Up Pure Sine Wave PFC Tower 120V USB Item # 900346
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's BC600SINE UPS system provides long-lasting battery backup for professional workstations, PCs, networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Sine wave output in both line and battery power modes provides compatibility with all electronic loads, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies. Uninterruptible Power Supply switches to battery derived sine wave AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations so that connected equipment can be operated normally and shut down without data loss. Provides 18 minutes battery runtime with a typical desktop computer system (100 watts). Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; cable included. USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software is also included for a variety of desktop and network shutdown agents. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front-panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, overload status and battery low/replace status. 650VA/375W power handling ability supports professional workstations, desktop PCs, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3.30 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||11.10 Minute|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; CC Part 15 Category B (EMI)|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||600 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||375 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||9 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||3 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||Poweralert Software|
|Switching Time||5 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.60 lb|
|What's Included||BC600SINE 600 VA Tower UPS; PowerAlert Software CD; USB Cable; Owner'S Manual|
|Show More ▾|
BC600SINE Personal Standby Tower Sine Wave UPS with USB Interface
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This personal standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 24 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (190W) for up to 11.1 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage.
Pure Sine Wave OutputWhen operating from battery power, a UPS system generates the waveform of its AC output. Many UPS systems generate PWM sine wave power, an approximation of the pure sine wave power you receive from your electrical utility. Although PWM sine wave power is compatible with most equipment, pure sine wave power is required by some devices -- such as computers with active PFC power supplies -- and prevents others from overheating, malfunctioning or failing prematurely. This UPS system generates pure sine wave power for superior compatibility with active PFC power supplies and other sensitive equipment.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the diagnostic LEDs.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can always download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $150,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: BC600SINE
Load Capacity: 600VA (375W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Pure Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): Pure Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 11.1 min. (190W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 24 min. (100W Load)
Communications: USB Port (HID-Compliant)
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC51)
Primary Form Factor: Tower (Add UPSWM for wall-mount installation.)
Dimensions: 10.75 x 5.25 x 7.5 in. (27.3 x 13.3 x 19.1 cm)
Weight: 14.6 lb. (6.6 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $150,000
What’s Included: UPS, USB Cable, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions