Linksys® WUSB6300 USB 3.0 Dual-Band Wireless AC Adapter Item # 900659
Connect to your home network
- Wireless AC support. Offers ultra-fast data transfer rates.
- LED status indicators. Power/status LED shows wireless network activity and WPS/Security LED indicates security status.
- Wi-Fi® Protected Setup. Easily connect your computer to the wireless network with the push of a button.
- Selectable 2 x 2 dual-band antenna. Features 2.4/5GHz operating channels.
- USB 3.0 interface.
|automatic speed sensing||no|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer/Notebook|
|dimensions||2.36"H x 5.31"W x 6.1"D|
|number of users per network||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8|
|package contents||WUSB6300 Wi-Fi Wireless AC Dual-Band AC1200 USB Adapter; CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources|
|plug and play||yes|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||no|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB logo on the product or product packaging.