Sabrent USB 2.0 To RJ-45 Fast Ethernet Network Adapter, NT-USB20 Item # 901228
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enhance your productivity by connecting your computer to an Ethernet network
- Compatible with most USB-equipped laptops, desktop computers and other devices. Compliant with USB 1.0/1.1/2.0.
- Quick way to add 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet capability to your device without opening the case. Simply plug 1 end of your Ethernet cable (not included) into the RJ-45 receptacle on the adapter and the other end of the cable into a supporting hub's port.
- Provides full-duplex (IEEE 802.3x) flow control.
- Supports 4 endpoints, all USB standard commands and suspend/resume detection logic.
- Low power consumption helps conserve energy. No external power source needed.
- Lightweight, durable plastic housing withstands on-the-go use.
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Intel®-based Mac OS X operating systems.
|Product Name||SATA to USB Cable|
|Connector on First End||1 x 4-pin Type A USB 2.0 USB|
|cable connector type||USB 2.0 to RJ-45|
|Connector on Second End||9-pin DB-9 - RS-232 Serial|
|warranty length||1-year limited|