- Body-friendly design with soft, layered cushioning provides comfort throughout your work day.
- Tough engineering keeps the chair looking new for years.
- Streamlined armrests create a comfortable resting place for your arms and elbows.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Sit back and relax! Tilt tension control lets you adjust the ease and rate of the chair's recline while the tilt lock lets you lock it in the upright position.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment makes it easy to raise or lower your seat. Pneumatic adjustment helps you find your ideal position — thighs level with the floor and feet flat.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lbs.
- Recommended for casual use 0-3 hours per day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|recommended daily usage||0-3 hours (casual)|
|seat size||19 1/2"W x 19 3/4"D|
|dimensions||37 3/4"-41 1/2"H x 24 1/2"W x 27"D|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|back cushion height||19 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||37 3/4" - 41 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|warranty length||3-yr limited|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability