- Extra-large 23" LED-backlit display. Compared with standard fluorescent-lit LCDs, LED backlighting allows a slimmer design (panel is about 1" thick), permits higher dynamic contrast, helps lower power consumption, and contains no mercury. The 23" diagonal widescreen display has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 (full HD).
- 3 types of connectivity, including HDMI, provide options. The HDMI and DVI-D ports both supply high-quality digital signals. Analog VGA connectivity is also provided, for near-universal compatibility with PC video cards.
- High dynamic contrast ratio for enhanced video images. Display offers rich colors and deeper blacks. For video playback, dynamic contrast can be as much as 3,000,000:1. Typical contrast ratio is 1000:1.
- 5ms on/off response time reduces blurring and ghosting in fast-action video.
- 250 cd/m2 brightness lets you view clearly in bright rooms.
- QuickView modes let you optimize the screen settings for your particular content.
|diagonal screen size||23 inches|
|viewable image size||23 inches|
|signal input type||HDMI; DVI-D (digital) with HDCP; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|screen type||flat panel LCD|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|pixel pitch||0.265 mm|
|monitor brightness||250 cd/m2|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 (typical); 3,000,000:1 (dynamic)|
|horizontal viewable angle||170 degrees|
|dimensions||16.4" x 21.97" x 6.26"|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability