Evan-Moor® Daily Math Practice, Grade 1 Item # 902893
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provide your students with research-based and award-winning math practice
- Based on NCTM standards, this workbook addresses key learning objectives.
- Resources include 3 reproducible student pages for each week of a 36-week school year.
- Includes an answer key, scope and sequence chart.
- Includes computation facts. Students learn addition facts, subtraction facts, column addition, 2-digit addition and subtraction, 3-digit addition and subtraction and word problems.
- Contains number skills. Students learn to write number sentences, write word problems, read and write numbers, read and write number words, place value, count by 2s, 5s and 10s, odd/even, ordinal numbers, estimation, greater/less than, equal to, properties, number relationships and fractions.
- Covers patterns. Students learn how to sort and classify, create, name, describe and extend.
- With geometry, students learn shapes and symmetry.
- Measurement topics include weight and capacity, time and money.
- Data analysis includes how to read and interpret graphs, create graphs and use tally marks.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|