HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wireless Color 11" x 17" InkJet Wide-Format All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, G5J38A#B1H Item # 903378
Take on massive print jobs thanks to the 500-sheet capacity of this all-in-one printer. A color touch screen is easy to use, while 512MB of memory helps the unit efficiently manage tasks. Copy, scan and fax functions make this printer capable of handling an entire project.
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) connectivity allows simple printing over a wireless network. Mobile printing through smartphones and tablets over AirPrint, HP ePrint and Google Cloud Print™.
- Enables management of tasks through HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- Prints up to 34 pages per minute (ppm) in black (draft) and up to 22 ppm in black (ISO). Up to 34 ppm in color (draft) and up to 18 ppm in color (ISO).
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution in black and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color on HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- Wireless direct printing to conveniently move through large amounts of documents.
- Copies up to 33 copies per minute (cpm) in black (draft) and up to 18 cpm in black (ISO). Up to 31 cpm in color (draft) and up to 13 cpm (ISO).
- Flatbed and ADF scanners deliver up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Scans supports Bitmap, JPEG, PDF, PNG, Rich Text, Searchable PDF, Text and TIFF formats.
- Faxes at speeds up to 4 seconds per page and resolutions up to 300 x 300 dpi in black (best), 200 x 200 dpi in color (best, standard) and 203 x 98 dpi in black (standard).
- Borderless printing lets you take on different projects.
- Supports HP EcoEFFICIENT, HP Premium Presentation Matte and HP Tri-fold Brochure plain paper and HP Brochure Matte, HP Brochure Glossy and HP Advanced Photo glossy paper.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 250-sheet input tray and a 250-sheet plain paper tray allow you to load up the unit for big jobs.
- 18,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 2.65" color LCD with a TouchSmart Frame helps you maneuver through upcoming jobs. LED indicator alerts you of wireless connectivity.
- Includes HP Dropbox, HP Google Drive and Microsoft DotNet software.
- 512MB of memory provide improved speeds.
- USB-compatible with PC and Mac.
- Protects information from personal and private print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
- Comes with black, cyan, magenta and yellow print cartridges.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 952; HP 952 CMY; HP 952XL; HP 952XL CMY|
|connector type||USB 2.0; USB 3.0; USB; Ethernet; wireless (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||15.1"H x 23"W x 18.38"D|
|fax transmission speed||4 spp|
|functionality||print; copy; scan; fax|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white copy speed||33 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||34 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||31 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||34 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||18,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||tabloid (11" x 17")|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit); Windows Vista (32-bit); Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.9+|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Print, scan, and copy in standout color on sizes up to 11 x 17 inches (A3), for bold documents and presentations at up to 50% less cost per page than color laser.h1 Fax up to 8.5 x 14 inches (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
Add versatile, wide-format printing to the repertoire of your office. Print on sizes up to 11 x 17 inches (A3) for impressive client presentations.
Put your best foot forward with standout, high-quality color prints that cost up to 50% less per page than color lasers.h1
Easily connect your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and print from anywhere in your office. Printing has never been this convenient.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
Individual Inks - Replace only the individual ink cartridge that runs out
Allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at one time
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients.
Set up without a fuss—automatically connect to your wireless network.
- HP OfficeJet 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer
- HP 952 Setup Black OfficeJet Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages)
- HP 952 Setup CMY OfficeJet Ink Cartridge (~625 pages)
- Power cord
- Phone Cord
- Setup poster
- Getting started guide.
- Phone Cord
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 34 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 34 ppm
- Print speed colour (draft, 4x6 photo)
- As fast as 16 sec
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 10 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 1500
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 by 1200 dpi input
- 2.65" (6.75 cm) LCD with TouchSmart Frame
- Processor speed
- 1.2 GHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless direct printing; Google Cloud Print™
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0 with compatibility with USB 3.0 devices; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Connectivity, optional
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD; Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Not supporting Windows® XP (64-bit) and Windows Vista® (64-bit)
- Memory card compatibility
- Support Thumb Drive
- Memory, standard
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 512 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray, 250-sheet plain paper tray,
- Paper handling input, optional
- Paper handling output, standard
- 75-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 11.7 x 17 in; Tray 2: 8.5 x 11 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Media types
- Plain; HP EcoFFICIENT; HP Premium Presentation Matte 120g; HP Tri-fold Brochure Glossy 180g; HP Brochure Matte 180g; HP Brochure Glossy 180g; HP Advanced Photo Papers; Light 60-74g
- Media weight, recommended
- 16 to 28 lb, bond
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to A3/11 x 17-in)
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 11.69 x 17 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- A3: 11.69 x 16.53 in; B: 11 x 17 in
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to PC; Scan to Memory Device; Scan to email
- File formats, supported
- PDF; TIFF; JPEG
- Copy speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 33 cpm
- Copy speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 31 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
- Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed
- 4 sec per page
- Fax memory
- Up to 100 pages
- Fax resolution
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number
- Up to 99 numbers
- Broadcast locations
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 37 watts maximum, 0.20 watts (Manual-Off), 6.5 watts (Standby), 1.47 watts (Sleep)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20% to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 23 x 18.38 x 15.10 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 23 x 28.06 x 15.10 in
- 42.9 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Compared with the majority of color laser AiOs < $300 as of October 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2015. Cost per page (CPP) comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and long life consumables. CPP comparisons for high-capacity HP ink supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. CPP based on high-capacity ink cartridges’ estimated street price and page yield. ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies