Matrox TripleHead2Go T2G-DP-MIF Graphic Card Item # 903691
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Matrox TripleHead2Go DP Edition is an external multi-monitor upgrade for laptops, desktop computers and professional workstations. This small black box is ideal for corporate and graphics professionals that require extensive desktop space to take full advantage of cutting edge applications, business users looking for maximum productivity increases through a multi-monitor setup, and gamers that want to experience totally immersive gaming. TripleHead2Go DP Edition offers native support for DisplayPort equipment, providing a pure digital signal from system to monitors that delivers high performance in a small and energy-efficient package. Whether on a PC or Mac, TripleHead2Go connects to the system's monitor output, and offers two or three monitor modes and/or widescreen options, supporting resolutions of up to 3840x1200 (dual 1920x1200) or 5040x1050 (triple 1680x1050).
|maximum resolution||3840 x 1200|
|Number of Monitors Supported||3|
|operating system compatibility||Operating System(s):Windows 7; Windows Vista(32/64bit); Windows XP (32/64bit); Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit); Windows 8 (32/64 bit); Windows 2000; Mac OS X (10.4, 10.5, 10.6); Linux|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||3 DisplayPort out|
Matrox TripleHead2Go External Multi-Display Adapters
See more. Do more. Be more productive.
The Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition, TripleHead2Go Digital SE and TripleHead2Go DP Edition external multi-display adapters add up to three monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system's existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for professionals requiring more desktop space for maximum productivity and gamers wanting a totally immersive experience, this little black box lets you run different applications on each display or view one application across multiple monitors. Organize your workspace more efficiently, multi-task more comfortably and make fewer errors with a Matrox TripleHead2Go-powered multi-monitor setup.
- Support VGA, DVI or DisplayPort™ monitors or projectors running standard or widescreen resolutions
- Creates a stretched desktop with a maximum resolution of 5760x1080 (3x 1920x1080)1,2 across three displays or 3840x1200 (2x1920x1200) 2 across two
- Uses your system's existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, multimedia and digital signage applications
- Works with LCDs, CRTs and projectors3
- Open an application on each display or span one across multiple-screens
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors; achieve a much wider in-game field of view
- Matrox Bezel Management compensates for monitor bezel gaps to bring realism to gaming and digital signage
- Quick and easy to install; there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won't void your system warranty
- Expand your desktop further by connecting a second TripleHead2Go to your graphics hardware to support up to six monitors at a time4
- PC and Mac compatible
- 2-year warranty
For more information about other TripleHead2Go models visit our GXM Series page1 This mode runs at 50Hz which may be incompatible with some displays. Verify with your display vendor for compatibility.2 TripleHead2Go model, OS and system dependent. Please see system compatibility information to verify the maximum resolution supported by your system.3 Additional adapters may be required (sold separately). See connectivity requirements for details.4 Certain conditions apply. Visit the Multi-GXM support page for further details.
PowerDeskTake advantage of Matrox PowerDesk to fully benefit from your TripleHead2Go adapter. PowerDesk enhances your PC or Mac computing experience and productivity with a vast array of customizable options. Now you can personalize your desktop to get the most out of your displays and make the most of your time.
Business ProductivityWorking with more than one monitor allows you to see more, do more, and be more productive. Use the extra screen space to spread applications across your desktop, much like you would spread printed documents across your desk. For specialized applications, such as financial services or day trading programs, viewing data across multiple monitors provides the ability to see critical information at all times for quick decision making and streamlined workflow.
- Fit more data on your desktop
- Organize your applications and information as you wish
- Easily multi-task without the need to toggle between applications
- Compare documents side-by-side
Digital SignageDrive three HD displays from a single player PC to create digital signage canvases of up to 6 million pixels. Unique in its ability to support three 1920x1080 monitors at 50Hz, the Matrox TripleHead2Go supports a variety of widescreen resolutions for the display of high-quality, uncompressed digital content across multiple monitors.
Media Creation & DCCAs an artist or digital content creator, you need multiple palettes, menus, bins, controls, and toolbars in your applications. Spread out your projects, work more comfortably, and increase your productivity with a Matrox TripleHead2Go-powered multi-monitor setup. The extra screen space will allow you to view more layers of video on the timeline, increase the size of your video scopes and frame viewers, as well as customize your entire workspace to improve your workflow.
- Maximize your studio real estate
- Transform your laptop into a productivity powerhouse
- Comfortably edit video content on your Mac notebook computer
CAD Design & GISTake advantage of increased desktop space when using CAD software. Work on your design drafts, architectural models, or plans across multiple monitors. Expand your perspective and arrange application windows so you can complete your work more quickly and efficiently. Add two or three monitors to your notebook computer for a full surround 3D design experience.
ProAVBenefit from panoramic images and visuals by integrating Matrox TripleHead2Go into your ProAV installations. TripleHead2Go works collaboratively with additional hardware (LCDs, CRTs, projectors, video wall controllers) to deliver impressive visual experiences in a variety of environment, including:
- Conference rooms
- Training & Simulation