- Home /
- Product Details
As part of the Electron Series Solution expansive line of mix-and-match business-class networking products, the EAP1200H is a ceiling mount AC1200 dual band wireless indoor APs that enable a cost effective and reliable way to quickly setup a network or expand a company's network user capacity and extend it throughout a building. Each EAP1200H access point can be easily accessed through any standard web browser and can be easily and quickly configured and administered without special training.The EAP1200H leverages the breakthrough speed and performance 802.11ac for connecting to laptops and other devices that need to wirelessly stream HD video or transfer large files. This high-powered 802.11ac 2 x 2 ceiling mount dual band access point features speeds up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, and up to 866 Mbps on the 5 GHz band when associated with AC client devices. It can be configured as an access point, client bridge, or WDS (AP & Bridge) and features a high transmit RF power of 26 dBm transmit RF power on both 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands for long range connectivity. The EAP1200H includes a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE switches and an enhanced receive sensitivity MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) integrated sectorized 3D antenna array. It's an ideal solution for spacious interior environments such as large homes, startups, small and medium-sized businesses, multiple-floor buildings, hotels, hospitals, and other venues wishing to expand their network.
|form factor||Rail-mountable; Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Number of Internal Antennas||4|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+|
|Total Number of Antennas||4|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.92 oz|
|What's Included||EAP1200H Indoor Wireless Access Point, Dual-Band AC1200; Power Adapter (12V/2A); T-Rail Mounting Kit; Ceiling and Wall Mount Screw Kits; Mounting Brackets; Installation template; RJ-45 Ethernet Cables; Quick Installation Guide|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||WPS; WEP Encryption: 64/128/152-bit; WPA/WPA2 Personal (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES); WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (WPA-EAP using TKIP)|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.17 Gbit/s|
Indoor Wireless Access Point, Dual-Band AC1200, 3-Pack, High-Speed, Long-Range, Ceiling-Mount, Wireless AP Offers Rapid File Transfers & Smooth Video
|As part of the Electron Series Solution of expansive line of mix-and-match business-class networking products, the EAP1200H-3Pack includes three (3) Ceiling Mount Dual Band Wireless AC1200 Indoor APs that provides high performance to high capacity environments from small businesses to enterprise level networks with AC technology.|
- Dual-Band 11ac Speeds to 866Mbps on 5GHz; to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Low-Profile Ceiling-Mount Option with Included Mounting T-Rail
- Solid 26dBm Transmit Power Extends Wireless Performance Range
- 4 Internal, 5dBi Antenna Array Minimizes Interference for Enhanced Reliability
- 802.3at-Compliant POE Port Expands Deployment & Power Choices
- Versatile, Multi-Mode Support: AP, WDS Bridge & WDS AP
- Band Steering Optimizes Network Traffic
- Fast Roaming Secures Seamless Connections
- Guest Networks Secure Main Network & Allow Regulated Guest Internet Access
- Faster File Transfers and Smoother Video Streaming
- 802.11ac Wireless Speeds — up to 867 Mbps on its 5 GHz frequency band
- 802.11n Wireless Speeds — up to 300 Mbps on its 2.4 GHz band.
- Expanded User Capacity with Dual Band Operation
- Includes both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands for expanded user capacity. Greater number of channels available on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to support higher bandwidth applications like HD video streaming.
- High Power, Long-Range and Multiple Floor Penetration
- Up to 26 dBm transmit power on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, enabling long range connectivity.
- Aesthetic Design Enclosure Helps Prevent Theft and Tampering
- Blends in with other common building infrastructure appliances, the ceiling mount EAP1200H appears as a low profile smoke detector and can be powered via a PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) from an IEEE 802.3at rated switch. Integrated sectorized 3D Antenna array to minimize RF interference.
- Improves and Optimizes Wireless Traffic
- Detects Dual Band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band to maintain optimal data traffic flow
- Maximize RF Performance
- High Gain 5dBi Internal antennas optimizing maximum RF performance.
- Flexible Deployment Scenarios
- Choose one of two modes available to the EAP1200H depending on user needs: Access Point or WDS (AP & Bridge).
- Keeps Employees, Staff Constantly Connected to the Network
- When used with a RADIUS server, Fast Roaming feature enables users to be constantly connected to a network as they move throughout a building. This is especially useful for voice and video applications preventing delays and dropped signals for users on mobile devices.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability