This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
basyx by HON® VL705 Mesh Big & Tall Chair, 41 1/2"H x 29 1/2"W x 25 5/8"D, Black Item # 907222
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to support up to 450 lbs!
- Knee tilt feature reclines at a slightly more relaxed angle than a traditional tilt chair.
- Height- and width-adjustable arm rests help support your shoulders and upper body.
- Integrated lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- One-touch adjustable seat height.
- Adjustable tilt angle and tilt tension.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||41 1/2" - 43 1/4"|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||28 inches|
|brand name||basyx by HON|
|chair back style||high-back|
|Chair/Seat Type||Executive Chair|
|collection name||Big & Tall Seating Collection|
|dimensions||41 1/2"H x 29 1/2"W x 25 5/8"D|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Maximum Load Capacity||450 lb|
|Maximum Seat Height||22"|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Minimum Seat Height||19.25"|
|Number of Casters||5|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||21 5/8|
|style name||VL705 Mesh Big & Tall Chair|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||450 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
This black basyx by HON HVL705 Big and Tall chair is engineered to support up to 450 pounds, but is appropriate for people of any size or height. Several features increase personal comfort, including knee tilt control, adjustable lumbar support, height and width adjustable arms, pneumatic seat height adjustment, tilt, and tilt lock.
- BREATHABLE MESH EXECUTIVE CHAIR: This work chair's mesh seat back and sandwich mesh cushion with two layers of padding keep your body happy and cool so you can concentrate on work
- ERGONOMIC ADJUSTMENTS: Let this comfortable office chair take care of your body while you work with an easy, adjustable recline, customizable lower back support and pneumatic height adjustment
- ADJUSTABLE ARMS: Give your neck and back a break; these adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to your body
- ON THE MOVE: Pull up to your computer desk, swivel around to collaborate with your teammate, or wheel over to the snack area for a quick break with this five-star resin base and durable wheels
- DURABLE HIGH BACK CHAIR: We use only high-quality materials to keep your chair rolling for years but keep you covered with the basyx by HON 5-year Limited Warranty just in case something goes wrong
Arm Options: Width-Height Adjustable
Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
Gross Weight: 59.0 lbs.
Overall Depth: 25.63"
Overall Height: 42.88"
Overall Width: 30.25"
Stacking Function: No
User Weight Capacity: 450.0 lbs.
Units Per Package: 1
Back Type: High
Back Width: 23.0"
Lumbar Support: Yes
Seat Overall Depth: 19"
Seat Height Range: 19" - 22"
Seat Width: 22"
Base Finish: Polished
Base Material: Aluminum
Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
Caster or Glide: Caster
Caster Quantity: 5
Pneumatic Seat Height AdjustmentMoves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
360-Degree SwivelProvides freedom of movement in any direction.
Knee TiltPivot point located near the front edge of the chair allows use to keep feet flat on the floor while the chair reclines.
Tilt TensionControls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Tilt LockTilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function.