This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP PageWide Pro 477dw Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 910268
Professional-quality color documents and 2-sided scanning
- Built-in Wireless-N provides convenient printing for multiple users. Allows cable-free printing from almost anywhere in your home or small office (a wired network connection is also included).
- Prints up to 40 pages per minute in black and in color in Professional mode (55 pages per minute each in General Office mode).
- Copy resolution for black and color up to 600 dpi (text and graphics).
- Scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for crisp images. Offers 2-sided scanning directly to email and the cloud.
- High speed fax with up to 100-page fax memory in black and white and 8 pages in color.
- Fax resolution black (best): 300 x 300 dpi; color (best): 200 x 200 dpi.
- 850-sheet paper capacity means you don't need to reload the paper as often. 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray and 300-sheet face-down output bin.
- Features 4.3" touchscreen.
- HP ePrint technology lets you print from anywhere with your mobile device. Print seamlessly from a smartphone or tablet. (Requires an Internet connection and HP ePrint account. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability.)
- Google Cloud Print lets you send documents and photos to your printer from wherever you are. Requires an Internet connection and a Google account.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||no|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 972A Black; HP 972A Cyan; HP 972A Magenta; HP 972A Yellow; HP 972X High-Yield Black; HP 972X High-Yield Cyan; HP 972X High-Yield Magenta; HP 972X High-Yield Yellow|
|connector type||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network; 2 RJ-11 modem port/phone line|
|dimensions||18.4"H x 31.6"W x 27.3"D|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy speed||55 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||55 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||400 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||55 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||55 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||50,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|media type||Envelope; Glossy Paper; Plain Paper; Trifold Brochure; Recycled Paper; Bond Paper; Photo Paper; Label; Light Paper; Heavy Paper; Extra Heavy Paper; Pre-punched Paper; Inkjet Paper; Glossy Photo Paper; Satin Paper; Matte Photo Paper; Matte Paper; Hagaki Card; Greeting Card|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||3|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Linux (hplip.net)|
|package contents||PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction Printer; 972A Setup Black PageWide Cartridge (~3000 Pages); 972A Setup Cyan PageWide Cartridge; 972A Setup Magenta PageWide Cartridge; 972A Setup Yellow PageWide Cartridge (CMY Composite ~1500 Pages); Power Cord; Phone cord; Installation Guide; CD-ROMs|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|Product Line||PageWide Pro|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||550 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Ultimate value and speed—HP PageWide Pro delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest speeds in its class.h1 h2 Get quick two-sided scanning, plus best-in-class security features and energy efficiency.h3 h4
Count on exceptional value and the results businesses need—print professional-quality color documents for the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.h2
Best-in-class print speeds,h1 fast printing from sleep mode, and single-pass, two-sided scanning keep productivity on track. Documents are ready fast, so there’s less waiting.
Minimize interruptions and downtime with efficient, reliable performance. Conserve resources and use less energy than laser printers,h4 with HP PageWide Technology designed for today’s busy office.
Help protect your fleet, data, and documents with best-in-class securityh3 and fleet management features. Help secure important information and get the tools you need to work efficiently and confidently.
HP PageWide is designed with fewer moving parts. The stationary, page-width print bar enables unmatched speeds, improved reliability, and fewer replacement parts, all with professional print quality at the lowest total cost of operation in its class.
Save time and reduce waste with two-sided scanning that captures all your data in a single pass.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
- HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction Printer
- HP 972 Setup Black PageWide Cartridge (~3000 pages)
- HP 972 Setup Cyan PageWide Cartridge
- HP 972 Setup Magenta PageWide Cartridge
- HP 972 Setup Yellow PageWide Cartridge (CMY composite ~1500 pages)
- power cord
- phone cord
- installation guide
- CD-ROMs (for software, Windows and Mac printer drivers, and User's Guide).
- 1 Phone cord
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 40 ppm
- Print speed color (normal, letter)
- Up to 40 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 6.5 sec
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 7 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 50,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 750 to 4500
- Print technology
- HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on Unspecified, Plain, HP Premium Presentation Matte, and HP Brochure Matte)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
- 4.3" CGD (color graphics), IR touchscreen
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, HP Mobile Apps, Google Cloud Print v2, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified, Android Plug-in, Windows 8/10, Windows 10 Mobile, Chromebook
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network; 2 RJ-11 modem port/phone line; 802.11 b/g/n Station; 802.11 b/g Access Point
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet and WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, Linux (hplip.net)
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- 768 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 768 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper handling input, optional
- Optional 500 sheet tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 300-sheet face-down output bin
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Finished output handling
- Sheetfed; ADF
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); Tray 2: Letter, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10); Tray 3: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 14 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 14 in
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan-to E-mail with LDAP email address lookup; Scan-to Network Folder; Scan-to USB; Scan-to Sharepoint; Scan-to Computer with SW; Fax Archive-to Network Folder; Fax Archive to E-mail; Fax-to Computer; Enable/Disable Fax; Enable/Disable color Fax, Color Access Control; Native Authorization & authentication
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Fax transmission speed
- 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory
- Up to 100 pages (black and white); Up to 8 pages (color)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 31.6 x 27.3 x 18.4 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 31.6 x 27.3 x 18.4 in
- 48.83 lb
- One-year, on-site warranty, service and support; one-year technical phone support, chat, and e-mail
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Total cost of ownership comparison based on 90,000 pages, manufacturers’ published specifications for page yields and energy use, manufacturers’ suggested retail prices for hardware and supplies, cost per page based on ISO yield with continuous printing in default mode with highest-available-capacity cartridges, long-life consumables of all color business printers $300–$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1,000 USD as of November 2015, excluding products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims and http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. h1 Comparison based on manufacturers’ published specifications of fastest available color mode of all color business printers $300–$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1000 USD as of November 2015, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printerspeeds h4 Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of majority of in-class business printers $300-$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1000 USD as of November 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Actual results may vary. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims h3 Best-in-class security claim based on HP review of published embedded security features of competitive in-class Pro printers as of January 2016. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.