Master Lock® Adjustable Cable Lockout Item # 911022
Designed for locking valves and electrical throw switches
- Ideal for multiple circuit breaker panels and side-by-side gate valve lockouts. Simply feed the cable end through the points to be locked out and back through the lockout body. Then, cinch it tightly to remove any slack.
- Tough, flexible multi-stranded steel cable is insulated with a clear plastic coating. Coating is PVC free.
- Tough, yet lightweight Xenoy thermoplastic body withstands chemicals. Performs effectively in extreme conditions from -50°F to 300°F.
- Includes high-visibility, reusable write-on safety labels in English, French and Spanish.
- Accepts up to 4 safety padlocks.
|brand name||Master Lock|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|lock type||6' cable lock|
|manufacturer||Master Lock Company, LLC|
|size||5/32" x 6'|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|