- Backlit keys illiuminate the character as opposed to the entire key. Illumination adjusts to room darkness and is triggered automatically by hand proximity.
- Sleek, streamlined design provides a stylish look.
- 2.4GHz unifying receiver is small enough to keep plugged in. Receiver is also compatible with select Logitech mice.
- On/off switch helps preserve battery life.
- Rechargeable batteries help minimize waste.
- Quiet design resists interrupting your work.
|Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|package contents||K800 Illuminated Keyboard; Logitech Unifying Receiver; Micro-USB Charging Cable; Receiver Extender Cable; User documentation|
|Product Name||K800 Illuminated Keyboard|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Keyboard/Keypad Features||Integrated Backlighting; Low-profile Keys; USB Charging; Quiet Keys; Proximity Sensor|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||USB PortOperating Systems:; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800The wireless keyboard with a brilliant nightlife
It's nighttime and the lights are low. But that won't keep you from catching up on your email or latest blog entry. With brightly backlit characters, an ultra-comfortable key system and powerful wireless, you're all set for a brilliant typing experience—day or night.
Bright backlighting for an easy read
- Characters are laser-etched for precise, bright, even illumination in dark and dimly lit rooms
- No distracting light around the keys—only the letters are backlit
- Adjust brightness level for different lighting conditions—automatically or at the touch of a key
Perfectly comfortable typing
- PerfectStroke key system distributes force evenly across key surfaces, making every keystroke comfortable, fluid and quiet
- Softly rounded concave keys position your fingers properly and help them glide from key to key
- No disposable batteries to deal with
- Quick charging with a universal micro-USB cable—even while you're typing
- Get up to 10 days1 of battery life on a single charge
Clean lines, a clear edge and low-profile keys look right at home with the latest laptop and LCD monitor designs.
Powerfully easy wireless
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your computer
- Plug it in, forget it, add a compatible mouse or number pad to it—without the hassle of multiple USB receivers
- Reliably strong advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection
- Windows-based PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Available USB portInternet access required for software download.
- Software required for connecting additional devices with Unifying receiver. Software available for download at www.logitech.com.
What's in the Box
What's in the box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Receiver extender cable
- User documentation
- 3-years limited hardware warranty
- 1 Allow three to six hours for full charge. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability