Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Wireless Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier Item # 916247
Quality and speed
- Built-in Wireless-N connection for fast, cable-free networking.
- Prints up to 29 pages per minute in black.
- Prints directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, Windows® Phone or Android® mobile device. Download free Mobile Print app, and print without a computer.
- Prints up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution in optical mode and 4800 x 600 dpi in enhanced mode. Samsung ReCP technology helps enhance lines and edges, so your documents print and scan with high resolution.
- Prints sheets from 3" x 5" to 8 1/2" x 14" for versatility.
- Copies up to 29 letter-size documents per minute.
- Copy resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scans up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution in optical mode and 4800 x 4800 dpi in enhanced mode.
- Initial starter toner cartridge yields up to 1,200 standard pages.
- Compatible with a variety of media. Printable paper types include archive, bond, cardstock, color, cotton, envelope, label, plain, preprinted, recycled, thick, thick envelope, thicker, thin and transparency paper.
- 250-sheet input capacity and 120-sheet output capacity for handling both large projects and everyday printing.
- 12,000-sheet monthly duty cycle is ideal for your office environment.
- Samsung Easy Eco Driver software helps save up to 20% on toner.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||MLT-D116S; MLT-D116L|
|connector type||Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Ethernet 10/100 Base TX; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||15.8"H x 14.2"W x 14.4"D|
|functionality||copy; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridgefull-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white print resolution||4,800 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||29 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||12,000 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||8.5" x 14"|
|mobile printing||app based; email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Mac OS X; Linux|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax - monochrome|
|printing application||color charts and presentations; general printing and copy/scan/fax; mobile; photos; special formats; text-based; workgroup printing|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
|Processor: 600 MHz||Samsung Mobile App Compatible||Product Weight (lb.): 24.7 lbs|
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||Wireless||Product Dimensions (W x D x H, in): 15.8" x 14.2" x 14.4"|
Great Quality Copies and ScansUnlike some other printers, the Samsung Xpress M2875DW helps ensure thin lines and small text are captured when scanning or copying. De-Integrated Cavity Effect (De-ICE) technology maximizes the amount of text that is captured, delivering higher-quality prints and scans.
High Speed Printing PerformanceHowever demanding your printing needs, the Samsung Multifunction Printer Xpress provides you with great results – fast. Save time by printing even complex documents at speeds of up to 29 pages per minute (PPM) with 128 MB memory for letter size documents.
One-touch ECO ButtonCut your toner and paper costs with the One-Touch Eco Button. It’s optimized, so just a click of the button allows you to easily use N-up and duplex printing, which lets you print multiple document pages on a single sheet and skip wasteful blank pages. With toner save mode, you can also reduce toner use and bring costs down even more.
Brilliant Text & Image QualitySamsung's unique Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology produces sharp text and clear images on a range of media sizes and weights. The 4,000 x 600 dpi gives your prints more detail for a smoother, higher-quality image.
Improved Cost EfficiencyThe high performance Xpress M2875DW multifunction printer delivers great results as well as cutting costs. Save on printer toner with Samsung's Easy Eco Driver. This useful software also reduces paper and energy consumption by giving users the option to remove unnecessary text and images, converting them from bitmap to sketches.
3-in-1 Multifunction CapabilityBe more productive with the Samsung Multifunction Xpress printer's 3-in-1 versatility. With printing, copying and scanning functionality, the M2875DW offers flexibility without barriers. Plus, a host of innovative features like ID Copy and N-up copy let you work smarter.
Print Multi-type PapersWhatever you need to print, your Samsung Xpress M2875DW can handle it. The small but robust printer can use a range of media up to 58 lb. stock, including paper, labels, cards, envelopes and overhead projector (OHP) transparencies. You can easily select the paper type you need from the multipurpose (MP) tray, so it’s convenient as well as flexible.
Built-in Double Sided PrintingBuilt-in duplex printing allows you to print on both sides of the page in order to save on paper and reduce stored document size.
Wireless ConnectivityRelease the full productivity of your mobile devices with the Samsung Mobile Print App, available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone devices. You can easily print directly from your mobile device to the printer over your wireless network. Unlock your full potential with a mobile solution that allows you to print images, PDFs, and the full suite of Microsoft® Office documents, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can work smarter and faster by harnessing the power of advanced Samsung connectivity.