HP Business Desktop ProOne 400 G2 All-in-One Computer - Intel Core i3 (6th Gen) i3-6100 3.70 GHz - Desktop Item # 917483
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easy to deploy, sleek, and feature-rich, the HP ProOne 400 20" All-in-One PC with business-class collaboration, manageability, and security features is a sound investment.
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), padlock loop|
|diagonal screen size||20 in.|
|processor speed||3.70 GHz|
|Product Series||ProOne 400 G2|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|Optical Media Supported||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Writer|
|Product Line||Business Desktop|
|package contents||ProOne 400 G2 20-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC (ENERGY STAR); Windows 10 Pro Media|
|Product Name||ProOne 400 G2 20-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC (ENERGY STAR)|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 10 Pro|
|Preinstalled OS||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|screen resolution||1600 x 900|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Power Factor Correction||Yes (active)|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 530|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Intel® Core™ i3 processor
50,8 cm (20") diagonal TN WLED backlit 10-point capacitive touch LCD (1600 x 900) with Adjustable Height Stand
Starting at 12.01 lb
Easy to deploy, sleek, and feature-rich, the HP ProOne 400 20” All-in-One PC with business-class collaboration, manageability, and security features is a sound investment.
Stylish design featuring extensive cable management and clean lines makes this AiO suitable for a front desk or an open office. 20” diagonal IPS displayh3 for space-constrained work environments.
New 6th Generation Intel® Core™ 65W processorsh2 bring high end processing power to the AiO that evokes tower-like performance.
Easy access to critical parts, rigorous testing, and HP temperature control technology helps ensure your AiO withstands tough work environments.
Pair this space-saving AiO with the stand optionf3 to fit your workspace and use case.
Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Reduction Software.
DTS Studio Sound™ lets you make the most of virtual conferencing.
Make conferencing from your PC as simple as the touch of a button with the optional HP Conferencing Keyboard.f3
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory slots
- 2 SODIMM
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.7 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Starting at 12.01 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Starting weight without stand. Exact weight depends on configuration.
- 50,8 cm (20") diagonal TN WLED backlit 10-point capacitive touch LCD (1600 x 900) with Adjustable Height Stand
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 496.71 x 347.5 x 58.7 mm
- 1 MP with dual-microphone array (1920 x 1080)d8
- 2 USB 3.0 (1 charging); 1 SD 3 media card reader (optional); 1 headphone; 1 microphone
- Security management
- HP Touchpoint Manager; Infineon TPM SLB9670 1.2/2.0; Lock slot; Lockable port cover; Security Loop; Support for Noble Locking Plate; Intrusion detection (optional); HP Keyed Cable Lock (optional); HP BIOSphere; Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 (Common Criteria EAL4+ certified); SATA port disablement (via BIOS); DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; RAID (available as a configurable option); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS)d12
- Protected by HP Services, including a 3-year parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) limited warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Sold separately or as an optional feature. h2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h4 Cortana experience may vary by device, region. Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade. Apps sold separately. h1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. h5 HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration. h6 Requires Windows. f7 HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.. d8 Optional or add-on feature. d12 This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the end of 2015 via HP Customer Support.