IOGear® MiniView™ Micro KVM Switch With Cables, PS/2 Item # 919162
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Introducing the two port MiniView Micro KVM switch from IOGEAR - a simple solution for those with more PCs than hands. Use one keyboard, one monitor and one mouse to control two PCs or Macintosh systems. This self-powered KVM switch features mouse & keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. The patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 1920 x 1440. With KVM cables (6' long) molded into the unit, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers, and you've got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR.
- Reduces clutter and saves valuable desk space! Compact 2-port KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) switch lets you use your monitor, full-sized keyboard and mouse with 2 different PS/2-compatible computers…at the same time.
- Access both your notebook and desktop computer, or 1 Mac and 1 PC, without using multiple mice, keyboards, etc.
- Works with most PS/2-compatible peripherals.
- Simple to use — includes 2 built-in 6' molded cables to connect your computers to the switch.
- LED indicators show you which computer is being accessed.
- Easy installation with no software required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|Additional Information||The smallest 2-port KVM switch available; Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control two computers; 6' long molded-in cables to simplify setup; Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+, and other special mice are supported; Port selection through convenient Hot Keys; PS/2 mouse emulation for error-free boot-up; Save space and reduce desktop clutter; No software required; Built in AutoScan mode; LEDs allow for easy status monitoring Emulation:; Mouse: PS/2 Housing:; Selected: 2|
|Graphic Mode||VGA; SVGA|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Minimum Scan Interval||5 Second|
|Number of Computers Supported||2|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 98; Windows 98SE; Windows Me; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Mac OS X; Windows Vista|
|package contents||1 Miniview Micro 2-port KVM; 1 User Manual; 1 Quick Start Guide; 1 Warranty registration card|
|Product Line||MiniView Micro|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|