HP Pavilion x2 Detachable Laptop, 12" Touchscreen, Intel® Core™ m3, 4GB Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home, 12-b020nr Item # 919542
A value-packed convertible laptop/tablet that's easy to carry around. With a 128GB solid state drive, it boots up and shuts down quickly and is energy efficient.
- Runs on Windows® 10 Home.
- 4GB memory runs all of your programs.
- Easily converts from laptop to either stand, tent or tablet mode.
- 128GB solid state drive easily holds your songs, photos and documents. Solid state drive is quieter and boots up more quickly than a traditional hard drive.
- 12" Full HD+ touchscreen with IPS technology. Offers you a 170° viewing angle with 1920 x 1280 resolution.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam. Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- Full-size island-style keyboard for a natural, comfortable typing experience.
- Wireless-AC for high-performance, cable-free networking.
- Includes microSD card reader.
- Features Bluetooth® Technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Ports include: 1 USB Type C 3.1 Gen 1 (data transfer + charging), 1 USB 2.0, 1 micro HDMI and a headphone/microphone combo jack.
- B&O PLAY with dual speaker provides an authentic audio experience with high-quality sound.
- Battery stays powered for up to 6 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Weighs 3.24 lb.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||B&O PLAY with dual speakers|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) - tablet with keyboard||11.8 in x 8.7 in x 0.7 in|
|Environmental Certification||WEEE; ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 515|
|hard drive capacity||128 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|maximum battery life||6 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.2 GHz|
|memory card reader||no|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|package contents||Pavilion x2 - 12-b020nr (ENERGY STAR); Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter; Keyboard Dock|
|ports||USB Type C 3.1; USB 2.0; 1 micro HDMI; 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|processor model||Core m3-6Y30|
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core M3|
|Product Line||Pavilion x2|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1280|
|screen size||12 in.|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||128 GB|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 515|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s13
Intel® Core™ M processor
When life demands flexibility, you need an affordable PC that pushes the limits of what you expect. Designed to power through your days, the 12'' diagonal Pavilion x2 delivers four versatile modes for the price of one.
Go beyond notebook and tablet with stand and tent modes. The Pavilion x2’s unique magnetic hinge gives you the power to pick a mode for exactly what you need.
The versatile Pavilion x2 seamlessly blends the portability of a thin, metal tablet with the productivity of a solid full-size keyboard, for a comfortable typing experience whenever you need.
Windows 10 is here. Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.f3
The 12-inch diagonal FHD touchscreen with IPS technology gives you a 170 degree viewing angle at 1920x1280 resolution, on a WLED-backlit display.
See more of the web with less scrolling. The new 3:2 aspect ratio delivers an optimized portrait view for a more comfortable way to read or surf.
With a long lasting battery life, you can focus on what you’re doing without worrying about recharging.f4
Charge and data transfer from one reversible port. With the latest and most advanced USB connector you’ll also be able to power other devices and never have to worry about plugging in upside down.
Connect to displays, printers, devices, and more with ease.
There’s no need for adapters with the classic USB 2.0 connector. Easily connect any of your existing USB peripherals without paying extra for unnecessary dongles.
Meet the lightning-fast drive that can keep up with your every demand. Load your apps fast with quick and efficient Solid-State Drives.
Immerse yourself in a truly authentic audio experience. Don’t just listen… let HP with Audio by B&O PLAY move you.
Faster, quieter and with more features, the Intel Core m3 processor enhances your computing experience like never before.
Keep up with your most demanding tasks with the powerful Intel® Core™ M processor.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d13
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB LPDDR3-1600 SDRAM (onboard)
- Memory and storage
- 4 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage
- Hard drive description
- 128 GB M.2 SSDd9
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ M processor
- Intel® Core™ M3-6Y30 with Intel® HD Graphics 515 (900 MHz, up to 2.2 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)d10
- 3.24 lbd4
- 12" diagonal WUXGA+ IPS WLED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1280)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 515d3
- Battery type
- 2-cell, 33 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 8.66 x 11.81 x 0.75 in (tablet and base)
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated dual array digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- B&O PLAY; Dual speakers
- 1 micro HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.1 (Type-C)
- Intel 802.11ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combod8
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSD media card reader
- Product color
- Natural silver
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™ 30-day trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s13 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. h1 Full high-definition + (FHD+) content required to view FHD+ images. h2 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower. f3 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. f4 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details. d13 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. d9 Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. d10 Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d8 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. d2 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Windows 10 is the familiar feel of Windows – only better. The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
With Windows 10 you don't have to replace all your stuff.
Technologies like InstantGo* let you boot up and resume quickly. Your apps and the web run speedy-fast because the system balances the memory and processor resources efficiently.
* Hardware dependent.
Windows Update provides more than just security updates and patches. Now you get prompt updates to help you stay current with the latest Windows experience.
*Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who learns about you over time, and works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done.*
*Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
More natural ways of interacting so you can choose what's best for you.
At-a-glance view of everything that matters most.
You know Windows, now Windows knows you.
*Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
With Continuum, apps and content will display beautifully in all modes, on all devices, even as you transition from one to another.*
*App experiences may vary.
Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps too, like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, Video, People, and Messaging.
Cloud storage that lets you easily access and share your documents, photos, and more from any device.
*Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
Microsoft Edge is the all-new browser built to give you a better web experience, one that's made for easy reading, personal search recommendations, and effortless browsing.
Snap up to four apps on the screen and create new desktops for more space.
*The number of applications that can be snapped will depend upon the minimum resolution for the application.
The world's greatest productivity suite, on the world's most productive operating system.
Visit the new Windows Store, your one-stop shop for great games, apps, music, and video.
*ISP fees may apply.