- Connect to your office network. Wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection offers cable-free convenience.
- Prints up to 29 pages per minute.
- Up to 600 x 600 optimized dpi print and copy resolution for crisp images. Scanner provides up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money. Built-in Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) for large print jobs.
- Prints up to 20,000 sheets per month.
- Built-in LCD for easy operation. Screen displays 2 lines of 16 characters each.
- Allows for direct printing from mobile devices. Use the Dell Mobile Print app (Android OS mobile devices), AirPrint app (iOS mobile devices) or Google Cloud Print app.
- 128MB of built-in memory for improved print, scan and copy speeds.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Copier reduces/enlarges from 25% to 400% of full size.
- ENERGY STAR—For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|maximum black and white print speed||29 ppm|
|maximum black and white copy speed||28 ppm|
|total paper tray capacity||251 sheets|
|automatic document feeder capacity||40 sheets|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|memory card reader||No|
|LCD size||16 characters x 2 lines|
|maximum monthly volume||20,000 sheets|
|maximum black and white print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 1200 (Color - Platen); 600 x 600 (B/W - Platen); 600 x 600 (Color, B/W - ADF) dpi|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP (32/64 bit); Windows 2003 Server (32/64 bit); Windows Vista (32/64 bit); Windows 2008 Server (32/64 bit); Windows 2008 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32/64 bit); Windows 8 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.5+; Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS; Fedora; Open SUSE; Mandriva; Ubuntu; SuSE; Debian; Novell NetWare 5.x+; HP-UX; Sun Solaris; IBM AIX; SAP R/3 4.5B+; Citrix XenApp 4.5+ support|
|dimensions||15.1"H x 16"W x 13.3"D|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|functionality||4-in-1 (print, scan, copy and fax)|
|item type||Laser Multifunction Printer|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of paper trays||2|
From the Manufacturer|
Do more with an all-in-one performer.Bring fast and versatile performance to your office with an easy-to-use 4-in-1 multifunction printer offering superb document management and wireless convenience.
- Fast printing: Up to 29 ppm
- Built-in duplexer: For easy two-sided printing
- NuanceTM PaperPort 14 software: To scan and organize PDFs
- Direct printing from mobile devices: (AndroidTM and iOS) and from Google Cloud PrintTM
Make everyday tasks fast and easy.Print wirelessly, scan, copy and fax with fast speed. Get more out of your day with easy-to-use features.
Get the job done with print speeds up to 29 pages per minute (ppm) (letter), 28 ppm (A4).1 Minimize effort and reduce paper use by 50 percent with a duplexer for automatic two-sided printing. Fax, scan or copy up to 40 sheets hands-free with an automatic document feeder (ADF).
Easy wireless setup:
Set up your printer and start working wirelessly2 in as few as only four clicks. The Dell Easy WiFi installer greatly simplifies the setup process, helping you get up and running quickly with wireless convenience.
Enhanced document management:
Easily manage your documents with NuanceTM PaperPort 14. This included software helps you transform paper documents into high-quality, searchable PDF files for easy archiving, organizing and sharing. PaperPort 14 places all PDF files on your desktop in clearly marked, color-coded folders so information is always at your fingertips
Efficient copy features:
Use the "ID Copy" button to copy both sides of an ID card on a single side of paper. Other copy features include clone copy, poster copy and N-up copy (copying 2 or more pages to one sheet).
Secure, paperless faxing:
Help prevent unauthorized access to incoming faxes by simply setting up a PIN. Incoming faxes can also be programmed to be sent directly to your PC.
Print directly from select mobile devices.The Dell B1265dfw lets you and your team easily print documents, photos, images and reports directly from most mobile smartphones and tablets.
Fast and easy printing, direct from your AndroidTM device:
Print documents, photos, web pages and more directly from your Android mobile device with the Dell Mobile Print App.3 This easy-to-use app supports direct printing from a vast array of applications. Download it for free at Google PlayTM .
Print with AirPrintTM :
Directly print from your iPhone® , iPad® or iPod touch® using AirPrint4 . AirPrint works with a variety of apps including Safari® , Mail, Photos, iWork® and PDFs in iBooks® . So you can print tickets, photos, vital emails and web pages quickly and easily.
Connect with Google Cloud PrintTM :
Using Google Cloud Print, you can make your home and work printers available to you and anyone you choose from the applications you use every day. Google Cloud Print works on your smartphone, tablet, ChromebookTM , PC and other web-connected devices.
Get reliable performance, eco-conscious design.Help reduce costs for paper, toner, energy and maintenance while minimizing your environmental impact with a reliable, eco-conscious multifunction printer.
With a high duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages per month,5 your printer can easily handle your everyday work demands.
Help simplify maintenance with just a single toner cartridge to replace. Get long-term performance from a fuser unit that’s designed to last the life of the printer.
Help lower your paper and toner usage (and costs) with the “Eco” button, a feature that automatically engages two-sided printing and reduces toner use by printing in draft mode. Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliance and ENERGY STAR® qualification remind you that your printer was designed with the environment in mind
- 1 Measured in accordance with ISO IEC 27434/35 methodology. Actual print speeds will vary with use.
- 2 For wireless printing, PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the printer software installed for proper function.
- 3 The printer and the mobile device must be connected to the same wireless network.
- 4 AirPrint-enabled printers work with iPad, iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (3rd generation or later) running iOS 4.2 or later.
- 5 Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of imaged outputs a device could deliver in a month. This number can be used to compare potential workload capabilities of different Dell printers and multifunction printers.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability