This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
OKI® Wireless Color Laser All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier And Fax, MC562w Item # 921773
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HD Color printing technology ensures accurate image reproduction
- Built-in 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port facilitates wired networking. Supports wireless printing from select mobile devices.
- Prints, copies, scans and faxes.
- Prints up to 31 pages per minute in black and up to 27 pages per minute in color.
- Up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution for vivid, crisp prints.
- You can even print banners up to 8.5" x 52".
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 350-sheet input paper try handles large printing jobs. 880-sheet maximum input capacity helps meet your printing needs. (Requires optional paper trays, not included).
- 60,000 sheet monthly volume (5,000 sheet recommended).
- ENERGY STAR— For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Additional Warranty Information||On-site|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|Color Cartridge Type||Individual Color Cartridge|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0|
|dimensions||16.8"H x 20"W x 17.5"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Fax Compliant||Super G3|
|Fax Memory Capacity||200 pages|
|First Print Speed||8 Second Color; 7.5 Second Monochrome|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Language Emulation||PCL 6; PCL 5c; PostScript 3; IBM ProPrinter; Epson FX|
|maximum black and white print speed||31 ppm|
|Maximum Color Copy Speed (cpm)||23|
|Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm)||27|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Document Enlargement||400%|
|Maximum Document Reduction||25%|
|maximum fax resolution||200 x 400 dpi|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||880 sheets|
|Maximum Memory||768 MB|
|Maximum Mono Copy Speed (cpm)||25|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||31|
|maximum monthly volume||60,000 sheets|
|Maximum Power Consumption||1.17 kW|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Banner - 8.50" x 52"|
|Maximum Scan Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Paper Tray 530 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet; 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet|
|Media Size||DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; 5.80" x 8.30"; 3" x 5"; Banner - 8.50" x 52"; Custom Size; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"; C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"; Com 9 Envelope - 3.80" x 8.80"; Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"; 4.10" x 5.80"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Banner Paper; Envelope|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||SD|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|Modem Speed||33.60 kbit/s|
|number of colors||4|
|Number of Copies||99|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||5|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||3|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Operating Power Consumption||570 W|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|package contents||MC562W LED Multifunction Printer; 1 x Black Toner Cartridge; 1 x Cyan Toner Cartridge; 1 x Magenta Toner Cartridge; 1 x Yellow Toner Cartridge; 1 Single Image Drum (CMYK)|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Print Color Capability||Color|
|processor speed||533 MHz|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||3.5 in.|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.50 W|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||350 sheets|
|Standard Memory||256 MB|
|total paper tray capacity||350 sheets|
|Transmission Speed||3 sec/page|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||63 lb|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Print Technology||Apple AirPrint; Wi-Fi Direct; OKI MotionPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
MC562w Color Multifunction Printer
All-in-one functionality plus wireless. HD Color output. Superior speed and media flexibility. Eco-friendly, too.
Enhance the productivity of your staff - This MFP is fast: it prints or copies at up to 27 color pages or 31 black & white pages per minute, with the first color page printing in as little as 8 seconds.1 Its reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) quickly scans both sides of a document, and their multi-tasking capabilities let you set up or perform two tasks at the same time. And, with its robust duty cycles, this durable device can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes.
Scan at the machine or from your desk – Turn hard-copy documents into electronic files with multiple options. Scan documents in color or black & white, and send them to your PC, a network folder, a USB stick, or to a list of e-mail addresses.
You can also remotely preview and scan your documents on your PC via the network connection. Insert a USB memory stick into the convenient front port to save scanned documents to or print files directly from the USB stick.
They can make your job easier – The MC562w is really user friendly: networkready right out of the box, with an intuitive operator panel that’s simple to use: a 3.5" backlit LCD display that tilts up for easy reading, and 1-touch keys for fast dialing. The MC562w also has a full QWERTY keyboard, so you can quickly enter e-mail addresses or the names of documents.
Wireless printing - This MFP offers wired and WiFi™ wireless LAN. There's nothing to install or configure. Print directly from your iPhone® or iPad® via Apple AirPrint™, or use MotionPrint™ from OKI to extend mobile printing to Android™ and Blackberry® devices. Tap "Print," select the MC562w and print. It's that simple.
Full-featured fax – This model has robust faxing features that include Internet faxing; forwarding to e-mail or network folders (saving paper and securing sensitive documents); sending faxes directly from your PC; Tel/Fax Switching; Distinctive Ring; and 16 one-touch fax buttons.
Expect more support – You can expect total support for your MC562w MFP from your Authorized OKI MFP provider. If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert based in North America, 24/7/365, by calling toll-free: 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).4
Full functionality at your fingertips – The userfriendly operator panel of the MC562w MFP features a clear, organized array of navigation buttons, a backlit LCD display, alphanumeric keypad and 1-touch fax dialing keys. The MC562w also has a full QWERTY keyboard and can come with productivity enhancing software:
- PaperPort® from Nuance® - easily turns piles of paper and photos into PDF and JPEG files— using the MFP’s scanner—and saves them to your computer for future use.
- OmniPage® from Nuance—optical character recognition (OCR) software—quickly turns hard-copy office documents and forms into electronic files for easy editing, searching and sharing.
- Desktop Capture Solution—works through PaperPort’s Active Directory Authentication to move scanned documents into your SharePoint® or DocuWare® workflow, quickly and easily.5
- Environmentally friendly features – The MC562w MFP also helps you control your effect on the planet’s health by providing:
- Duplex (2-sided) printing standard. Use both sides of a sheet rather than two sheets. Saves paper — and is even more energy-efficient.
- Automatic ECO mode - This MFP optimizes the print time for small jobs, using less energy. Same terrific output, faster throughput, lower power consumption. Everybody wins.
- Deep sleep mode - When left on for an extended period, the MC562w will slip into this mode, which uses less than 1.5 watts of power.
- One-piece image drum - This long-lasting, user-replaceable consumable remains friendly to your budget while lowering the number of items to dispose of and store.
- ENERGY STAR® compliance - With its lower power consumption—especially in Deep sleep mode—the MC562w MFP meets the government’s standards for energy efficiency.
|Color Print Speed (ppm)||27
|Mono Print Speed (ppm)||31|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||Up to 1200 x 600|
|Duty Cycle (pg./mo.)||Up to 60,000|
|Connectivity||USB v2.0 high-speed; 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet (network); Wireless|
|Emulations||PCL® 5c, PCL® 6; PostScript® 3™; IBM® ProPrinter®, Epson ® FX|
|Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP Home/XP Professional, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2003; Mac® OS X 10.5 and higher|
|Resident Scalable Fonts||87 PCL, 80 PostScript|
|Bitmap (PCL) Fonts||OCR-A, OCR-B, Line Printer, USPS; Barcode – 12 types + PDF417|
|Color Copy Speed (ppm)||27 ppm|
|Mono Copy Speed (ppm)||31 ppm|
|File Formats||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PNG, WMF, EMF|
|Scanning Speed||3 sec./page color, 2 sec./page black & white at 300 dpi (simplex)|
|Scan Type||Color flatbed; Reversing Auto Document Feeder (RADF)|
|Scan-to-PC||Create electronic file from hard copy original in PDF, TIFF or JPEG file formats (TWAIN scanning driver included; Windows compatible)|
|Scan-to-Email Protocol||Scan to e-mail with LDAP support|
|Scan-to-File Protocol||Scan to USB memory stick; to FTP sites; to network; and to PC|
|Scan-to-File File Formats||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PNG, WMF, EMF|
|TWAIN Driver||Windows 2000 and higher; enables remote preview and scan functionalirty via network|
|Address Book Management||LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)|
|Standard Imaging RAM (MB)||256|
|Maximum Imaging RAM (MB)||768|
|Scanner ADF||Up to 50 letter/legal sheets|
|Paper Size||Main Tray from 4.1" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 14"; optional 2nd Tray from 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"; Multi-Purpose Tray (MPT) from 3" x 5" cards to 8.5" x 52" banners|
|Standard Printer Input||350 sheets (250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via MPT)|
|Maximum Capacity||880 sheets (with optional 530-sheet 2nd Paper Tray)|
|Multi Purpose Tray||Standard - 100 Sheets
|Paper Weight||Main Tray/Opt. 2nd Tray 17 lb. bond – 65 lb. cover (64–176 gsm); RADF 16 lb. – 28 lb. bond (60 – 105 gsm); MPT 17 lb. bond – 80 lb. cover (64– 220 gsm)|
|Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||16.8 x 20 x 17.5 inches (42.7 cm x 50.9 cm x 44.4 cm)|
|Weight (lb.)||63 lb. (29 kg), including consumables|
|Power Comsumption||Operating Normal 500W; Max 1170W; Idle 100W; Power Save 20W; Deep Sleep <1.5W; Auto-off mode <0.5W|
|Acoustic Noise||Printing 54 dBA or less; Copying 55.5 dBA or less; Standby 37 dBA or less; Power Save – Inaudible|
|Printer||3-Year Carry-In/Depot limited warranty|
|Digital LED Printheads||5-Year limited warranty|
|Toll-free Support Line||1.800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282)|
Easy-to-read and -use operator panel: ergonomically designed to meet the needs of your workflow environment— keeping tasks simple and end users more productive.
Backlit LCD display: tilts up as much as 90˚ for easy reading; simplifies navigation to further enhance user productivity.
Alphanumeric keypad: easily enter fax numbers, codes and quantities
Automatic Doc Feeder
50-sheet RADF: scans both sides of a sheet; increases user productivity
Flatbed scanner: handles up to 8.5" x 11" documents on the glass and up to 8.5" x 14" via the Reversing Auto Document Feeder (RADF)
Dual access: scan faxes into memory while the unit is busy sending or receiving faxes
Scan to/Print from USB memory stick: convenient front port makes these operations quick and easy
250-sheet standard internal paper tray with an optional 530-sheet 2nd paper tray
100-sheet multi-purpose tray: also handles 3" x 5" cards, envelopes and banner sheets up to 8.5" x 52"
Available with 3,000-page Cyan, Magenta and Yellow toner cartridges and a 3,500-page Black toner cartridge1
1. Estimated life based on ISO 19798.
- 1 1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing of simplex sheet (1 side). Individual results may vary.
- 2 2 Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1.
- 3 3 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
- 4 4 Based on ISO 19798. MC362w ships with full set of 1,000-page and MC562w ships with 2,000-page toner cartridges (CMYK)
- 5 5 Estimated life, based on 3 pages per job.