Avery® Multipurpose Permanent Thermal Labels, 4" x 2 1/8", Roll Of 140, White Item # 922550
Create mailing, shipping or filing labels
- Compatible with select models of Seiko Instruments Smart Label printers and CoStar LabelWriter printers. For Seiko SLP 220, SLP Pro and CoStar Plus, XL Plus and XL Turbo printers.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stick and stay.
- Use to create mailing, shipping or filing labels, or create name badges.
|Compatibility||Seiko Instruments Smart Label Printers:SLP 220; SLP Pro; CoStar LabelWriter Printers:Plus; XL Plus; XL Turbo|
|Label Use||mailing & shipping|
|machine compatibility||label printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||140|
|size||4" x 2 1/8"|
From the Manufacturer|
End the need for expensive ink and toner with these versatile Shipping Labels. Specially designed for use with select models of the Seiko Smart Label Printer® and Dymo LabelWriter® printers, these labels use direct thermal printing and come out looking polished and professional. The labels come packaged in rolls, making it easy for you to print one label or a hundred, and their permanent adhesive helps the labels stick and stay put. Whether you're using them for UPS® and FedEx® packages, bar-coding boxes and cartons, or labeling deli and bakery goods, these durable labels are the perfect fit.
- Compatible with Dymo® LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo; 4XL; 450 Duo; 450 Turbo; 450 and Seiko® Smart Label Printer 450; 440; 620; 650; 650SE
- Great for shipping, bar-coding cases, carton marking and more
- Resist scratches, water, dirt, dust and grease
- Permanent adhesive sticks and stays put
- Label rolls come in a secure bag to protect the light-sensitive thermal coating
Avery Thermal LabelsEliminate the need for expensive ink and toners with Avery Thermal Labels. Compatible with select Dymo, Seiko and Zebra printers, our thermal labels require no ink. Print one label at a time or 100. These labels are smudge-free, scratch- and water-resistant and they repel dirt, dust and grease. Their bright, white material provides reliable contrast and barcode readability, while their permanent adhesive means the labels stick and stay put. Label rolls come in a secure bag to protect the light-sensitive thermal coating and include a use-by date to guarantee quality.