Jolly Rancher Flavored Hard Candy, Watermelon, 5.5-Lb Bag Item # 922967
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy long-lasting fruit flavor
- Super-sweet hard candies are great for candy dishes and jars.
- Individually wrapped.
|brand name||Jolly Rancher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|contents per unit||5.5 lb|
From the Manufacturer|
Unleash the untamed fruit flavor of Jolly Rancher Hard Candy at your next party! Weighing in at a whopping 88 ounces, this one bag brings you plenty of pink candy for a gender-reveal party, baby shower piñata, or simply to stock and refill candy dishes at home.
- Perfect for baby showers, party favors, and enhancing beverages
- Bring your guest’s taste buds to life with this mouthwatering watermelon flavor
- Pink candy makes a bold statement in candy buffets
- Individually-wrapped hard candy
- Includes 1 bag of Jolly Rancher Hard Candy in Watermelon Flavor (88-ounce bag)
Candy Dish Gone WildWith its bold watermelon flavor and bright pink color, Jolly Rancher Hard Candy is not your grandma’s candy dish filler … unless you’ve got one rad grandma! Stock up so you can fill candy dishes and still have enough left over for snacking and sharing.
Sweet, It’s a Girl!What a sweet way to reveal it’s a girl! Unveil cupcakes topped with crushed pink Jolly Rancher Hard Candy, or fill a nursery-themed piñata exclusively with pink candy that family and friends will have a blast busting open!
Flavorlicious Party FavorsWith its bold color and even bolder fruit flavor, Jolly Rancher Hard Candy is perfect for transforming tame party punch, cupcakes, and candy buffets. There’s also plenty in this impressive bag for flavorlicious party favors! Just toss a handful of pink candy into a fun favor bag, and send guests home with a pink blast of untamed fruit flavor.
Gemstone Cupcakes Recipe
- Baked cupcakes
- Jolly Rancher Hard Candy
Instructions1. Prepare cupcakes and your choice of frosting.
2. Remove wrappers from candies. Place candies of the same color in food processor; coarsely crush. (Or place candies in heavy-duty food storage bag and crush with rolling pin.) Store crushed candies in food storage bags until ready to use so that candies don't clump.
3. Frost cupcakes. Immediately sprinkle tops with crushed candies.
About Jolly Rancher Hard Candy
In 1949, Bill and Dorothy Harmsen started the Jolly Rancher Candy Company in Golden, Colorado. Back then, they called their hard candy “Famous for Flavor.”
Today, Jolly Rancher hard candy is still famous for its untamed fruit flavors. You can also enjoy Jolly Rancher Lollipops, Jelly Beans, Fruit Chews, and other products. Try them all, and find your favorite!