Learning Resources® Make A Story Writing Journals, 9" x 6 3/4", Grades K-12, Pack Of 10 Item # 924956
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Let students create their own unique stories with these journals. Story starters help spark creativity, and an about-the-author page puts a spotlight on a budding writer's' hard work.
- Encourages students to get creative by composing stories.
- Story starters, including characters, settings and situations, help fuel imagination. Pages at the end of the journal ask questions about a story's plot, main characters, setting and other aspects to help kids discuss their work.
- A title page and an about-the-author page allow easy customization.
- A list of 100 high-frequency words provides a great reference for writers.
- Hardcover design protects the pages within.
- 32 pages offer ample space to write down ideas.
|age recommendation||5 - 17 years|
|brand name||Learning Resource|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|number of pages||32|
|size||9" x 6 3/4"|