Raynor® Eurotech Apollo Mesh/Fabric Synchro Tilt Task Chair, 38 1/2"H x 20"D, Black Frame, Silver Fabric Item # 927275
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Cool, comfortable mesh back promotes freer air circulation
- Breathable mesh won't trap body heat. Attractive mesh seat back lets cool, soothing air flow through to keep you feeling refreshed all day long. Resilient fabric is tough, durable and flexible — and it's designed to stay looking new even after years of use.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. This chair is contoured to provide built-in support for your lower back, helping prevent spinal flattening that can cause fatigue and muscle strain.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Convenient tilt controls let you adjust your chair for personalized comfort. Synchro tilt feature lets the backrest recline at a 2-to-1 ratio to the seat, increasing the angle between your torso and thighs for the most comfortable sitting position. Tilt tension feature controls the rate and ease of chair recline, and tilt lock option locks your chair into the upright position.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Comfort at your fingertips! You can raise or lower seat height effortlessly just by flipping the pneumatic-lift lever. Easy adjustment lets you position your thighs at right angles to the floor, feet flat on the floor, for the most healthful seated posture.
- Adjustable arm height/width helps relieve shoulder strain. Adjustable armrests help eliminate aches in shoulders, neck and upper torso. Easy adjustment features allow you to raise or lower height and control the width for the most comfortable support, and to move armrests aside for freer motion while you're typing or filing.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Roll from task to task on this chair's smooth, twin-wheel casters. They perform perfectly on a variety of surfaces so you can move effortlessly, without straining. 5-star base ensures stability — resists tipping.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers' Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Greener choice — contains 90% total recycled content.
|chair back style||mid-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable height range||35" - 38 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||less harsh chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||38 1/2"H x 20"D|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19 3/8"D|
|back cushion height||20 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||90|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|