H&R Block® Premium & Business 2016 Tax Software, Traditional Disc Item # 927377
Ideal for small business owners, this tax software makes filing your taxes for the 2016 year simple. Receive advice, find deductions and complete personal and business returns with ease!
- Helps small business owners accurately file personal and business taxes with the IRS on state and federal levels. Supports estate, trust and investment incomes and provides audit support with representation.
- Schedule C guidance, tax advice and a tax deduction finder help you get the most out of your return.
- E-filing capability makes sending information to the IRS a snap.
- Includes business tax planning to help you prepare for the future.
- CD-ROM simplifies installation.
|additional requirements||internet connection; printer; sound card; speakers|
|brand name||H&R Block|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||170 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel Pentium 300MHz or better|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|other incomes supported||estate; investment; trust|
|tax deduction finder||yes|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
H&R Block Premium & Business Tax Software offers everything small business owners need to easily complete their personal and business federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional, step-by-step guidance on hundreds of credits and deductions, in-person support in the unlikely event of an audit and small business resources such as creating payroll and employer forms. H&R Block Premium & Business Tax Software helps S corporations, partnerships and LLCs, nonprofits, estates and trusts get their maximum refund—guaranteed.
Premium & Business Tax Software Small Business OwnersThe right choice for customers with complex tax situations, needing to file both personal and business taxes. Easily complete federal and state returns with free unlimited expert tax advice every step of the way.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099 and last year's personal tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax® and Quicken® software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk3
- Five free federal e-files for your personal return, and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations
- One personal state program download included — a $39.95 value1 (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)2
- Tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of sale, dividend, gift, and inheritance assets
- Advanced Schedule C guidance to maximize deductions for self-employment income
- Schedule E guidance for rental property income and expenses
- Free e-file included for most business forms
- Get guidance for, prepare and file: corporate and S corporation tax returns (Forms 1120, 1120S), partnership and LLC tax returns (Form 1065), estate and trust tax returns (Form 1041), nonprofit tax returns (Form 990)
- Create payroll (940 & 941) and employer (W-2 & 1099) forms
- Maximize your tax benefits for vehicle deductions, depreciation, and business expenses
- Unlimited business state programs included
Exclusively from H&R BlockChat with H&R Block’s tax pros and ask unlimited questions for free if you get stuck along the way.3
Your Refund Explained.Refund Reveal™ shows, in one simple snapshot, how and why your refund increases or decreases with each entry you make.
There For You.In the unlikely event of an audit, H&R Block will help you manage the process and represent you in person for free.4
Your Data’s Security.Data encryption technology with 24/7 security monitoring helps preven stolen identity refund fraud.
Product Sneak Peak
- 1 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 2 The audit risk assessment is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- 3 You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 4 Free in-person audit representation is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2016 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
- 5 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 6 State e-file not available in NH.