- Bold, low-odor ink for high-visibility writing.
- Works on most surfaces — including cardboard, metal and plastic.
- Quick-drying, water-resistant ink resists smudging.
- Nontoxic marker is great for making signs, posters and banners.
- Extra-broad chisel tip provides lots of coverage! Produce lines thin enough for small labels and wide enough for big, bold signage that needs to be seen clearly from a distance.
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||Certified AP Nontoxic|
From the Manufacturer|
Achieve big results with a very big marker. This Marks-A-Lot® Jumbo Chisel Tip Permanent Marker features an extra-large barrel that houses a generous, long-lasting ink supply. The ink is low-odor, nontoxic and certified. The jumbo 2/3" chisel tip makes it ideal for creating posters, signs and banners where bold strokes and high visibility are key. Permanent ink dries fast and marks virtually any surface, including metal and plastic, and is designed to endure even against rubbing and water. This is one big, bold marker that will make you want to give a big round of applause.
- Water-resistant permanent ink provides high visibility
- Jumbo 2/3" chisel tip marks in a variety of line widths
- Generous ink supply lasts a long time
- Marks virtually any surface, including cardboard, metal and plastic
- Dries quickly and is rub-resistant to minimize smudging
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability