Sharpie® Pens, Fine Point, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 6 Item # 929809
Deliver fine, crisp lines for writing, coloring and doodling with these colorful pens. The plastic tips are extruded to help ensure line-width consistency.
- Permanent on paper without bleeding through.
- Extruded plastic tip offers strength and consistent lines.
- Smear-resistant when dry.
- Waterproof, acid-free ink is nontoxic and great for a variety of creative uses.
|ink color||assorted (clover; coral; hot pink; orange; Purple; turquoise)|
|ink features||permanent; water-resistant|
|visible ink supply||no|
From the Manufacturer|
Sharpie Fine Point Pens
Delivering Sharpie Quality with Pen-Point PrecisionSharpie Pens combine the smooth writing experience of Sharpie markers with the precise control of a pen. Sharpie Pens make detailed lines using non-toxic ink that is waterproof, smear-resistant, and will not bleed through paper. For everything from marking calendars to decorating precious scrapbooks, versatile Sharpie Pens give you the control and reliability to make your mark.
At a Glance:
- Write with bold and brilliant color
- Ink won't bleed through paper
- AP-certified nontoxic ink is waterproof and smear- and fade-resistant
- Acid-free archival-quality ink
- Available in Fine and Medium Point, Grip, Retractable, and Stainless Steel
What's in the Box:
Includes 6 Sharpie Pens in Turquoise, Clover, Coral, Hot Pink, Purple and Orange
Reliable Control for Precise Writing
Featuring a fine point, these Sharpie Pens are designed to create clean lines that fit in the small spaces where many markers cannot. These pens deliver the same easy writing experience of Sharpie markers with the control and precision of a pen.
Premium Archival-Quality Ink
The archival-quality ink in Sharpie Pens is acid-free, resistant to smearing and fading, and will not bleed through paper.
Ideal for Home, School, and WorkWhether you are creating a to-do list or signing important documents, Sharpie Pens are great choice. Non-toxic ink makes these pens well suited for school use.